770 HARD CASH is a leader in providing time-sensitive financing to real estate investors for the purchase and rehab of residential and commercial properties. Take advantage of this highly lucrative opportunity today!
770 HARD CASH FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Now is a great time to become part of the booming real estate industry! Real estate investors/rehabbers need “hard” money to do business! No real estate license required; no mortgage experience required. Use our lenders' money (not yours!) to create a significant six-figure income working from home.
Example: Only one $200,000 loan/week x 2% - 3% (“points”) = $4,000 - $6,000 Weekly Income X 52 weeks = $208,000 - $312,000 Gross Annual Income. (Assuming no Sales Associates.)
KEY FEATURES OF THE FRANCHISE:
- A lucrative business you’ll be proud to own and excited about doing every day!
- A scalable, home-based business that out-markets the competition.
- A proven system that works: all training and support provided. Simple, direct, effective.
- A realistic opportunity to create a six-figure income with our Fast Start Program.
- Significant opportunities for additional income by wholesaling, fixing/“flipping”, etc.
- Make both residential and commercial loans with our institutional and private lenders.
- Low total investment relative to income potential. Realistic and significant.
- Ongoing support for long-term success: online webinars, newsletters, support staff.
- No receivables; no large investment in equipment or inventory; no long-term leases.
- Excellent reputation/track record for fast, reliable, on-time and accurate closings.
- No geographical restrictions; you can make hard money loans anywhere you like.
With many years of highly successful mortgage lending experience behind him, Derek Harris founded 770 HARD CASH, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia. Since inception, our success has been based on unique marketing strategies, competitive lending programs and our focus on 100% customer satisfaction.
Our customers keep us as their preferred hard money lender because they know they can count on us to perform consistently, competitively and on a timely basis.
- They appreciate our customer service and loan processing support.
- They benefit from 770 HARD CASH having a wide range of competitive lenders and lending programs.
- We don't exaggerate our loan funding offerings; our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations.
- We can close very fast, if necessary. The typical loan takes about 10 business days to close, once we have a complete loan package from our client.
- We "out-market" the competition with aggressive and highly-effective marketing tools, programs and strategies.
We follow this business strategy because it works: we've had many customers switch to 770 HARD CASH from other hard money lenders; these customers were simply not satisfied with their previous lender. We have many happy clients and are meeting our goal of virtually 100% customer satisfaction!
In March of 2017, Dan Driscoll joined 770 HARD CASH, LLC for the purpose of creating a national Franchisor for hard money lending, based on the success of 770 HARD CASH, LLC.
From October 2014 until March of 2017, Mr. Driscoll was a rehabber of residential properties. For the years prior to October of 2014, Mr. Driscoll was an Atlanta-based Real Estate Sales Consultant. He has handled more than $500,000,000 in real estate sales/transactions as a real estate broker and developer.
In the early 1990's, Mr. Driscoll was co-owner of First Discount Travel (FDT), an Atlanta-based franchisor of retail travel agencies. Mr. Driscoll personally sold 176 FDT franchises in 47 states in just 30 months. Each FDT franchise required an investment ranging from $100,000 - $150,000. FDT was ranked the #1 travel franchise for three years by SUCCESS MAGAZINE and ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE. Mr. Driscoll had no prior background or experience in the travel industry prior to joining FDT. He was also responsible for the selection of all retail locations and lease negotiations for all FDT franchisees.
Mr. Driscoll graduated with a B.S. degree (Dean's List) in Business Administration from Syracuse University and is also a graduate of Christian Brothers Academy in Syracuse, New York.
After much careful planning and preparation, 770 HARD CASH is now ready to award franchises to qualified and motivated individuals. We are truly excited about our franchise program because it fills a real void in the real estate investor "fix-and-flip" market: namely, an opportunity to be a part of the booming and lucrative real estate industry without the need for any real estate or mortgage broker licensing or the need to have any construction or real estate experience.
770 HARD CASH is a home-based business that is easily scalable and is inherently lucrative, even if you decide not to hire independent Sales Associates (who are paid on a commission-only basis). Also, the potential income is disproportionately high when compared to the relatively low total investment in a 770 HARD CASH franchise. Additionally, you'll have no territorial restrictions (within the continental U.S.) to limit your growth potential.