Why Choose Allegra and the Graphics Communications Industry?
- No “Start Ups” here! We find a business for you!
- B2B – 9am- 5pm Monday- Friday
- High average ticket
- B2B – Working with professional clients and staff
- Unmatched support & sales training system
- Scalable single unit location
- Variety of work with customized solutions
- All small to medium sized businesses need our services
- A proven path to propel profits
- No interuption to your income
What Differentiates Allegra?
- The Profit Mastery Program featuring facilitated Performance groups and Profit Mastery Assessment Process
- Business Assessment & Planning Process based on our Annual Operating Ratio Study that helps pinpoint areas for improvement in cost management, staffing, and a host of operational functions.
- A full-service, cost-advantaged Allegra Marketing Resource Center to execute a complete range of strategic planning and creative services for member clients.
- We offer more than 130 cost-advantaged vendor relationships to drive higher margins and increase profitably.
- Initial Training, Sales Management Training, and Virtual Sales Manager programs
1 Unsurpassed Industry Experience
Been there. Done that. Still doing it. We offer Allegra business owners a franchise model that's proven to be successful for more than three decades.
Two examples of how our experience can benefit you?
Exclusive Allegra Performance Groups:
Consistently rated by Allegra franchise owners as one of the most valuable support programs offered by the Allegra Network, these are comprised of five to seven fellow Allegra owners with similar center sales who meet twice a year to discuss all areas of your business. Prior to meeting, each Allegra owner submits their financial statement to the Allegra home office. As a result, operating ratios are created and made available to discuss at the meeting. Expect an honest assessment by your peers of your center's performance or lack thereof ... and practical advice from others who've "walked the walk" and can point you in the right direction. Expect, too, to make some lifelong friends in the process.
Exclusive Allegra Profit Mastery Assessments:
Prepared specifically for each Allegra franchise, this in-depth report includes specific suggestions for improvement. Later, you'll receive assistance from your Regional Operations Director in implementing improvements and regular follow-ups. Components of the program address relationships between income statements and balance sheets, ratios to measure efficiency of business, how to manage cash flow, break-even analysis as a decision tool, uses of profit and the relationship between assets, earnings, and the value of a business.
2 Leadership's Investment in Your Success
Backed by substantial financial reserves, the Allegra corporate ownership team consistently reinvests with the aim of enhancing the value of each of our Allegra Centers.
For example, knowing first-hand that the industry has evolved from an inside-based, order-taking model to one that's increasingly relying on outside sales for success, Allegra supports Allegra business owners with no fewer than seven initiatives to help you profit from this trend.
These programs include Solutions-based Sales 101 Training, Advanced Solutions-based Sales 201 Training, Sales Skills on the Road Sessions, S3 Sales Training Webinars, Sales Leadership Training Workshops, Virtual Sales Manager for Hire Program as well as One-on-One Sales Coaching Sessions. The effort and expense for any independent enterprise to match let alone exceed this comprehensive support for our Allegra business owners is incalculable. The advantage will be yours!
3 Unwavering Commitment to Innovation
Allegra stays abreast of the newest advancements in technology that provide competitive advantage to Allegra business owners – relieving you of the burden to do so on your own.
No example of our dedication to finding better ways of doing business is more exciting – or potentially more rewarding – than WorkStreamTM. This all-new, one-of-a-kind technology platform fully integrates sophisticated e-commerce, business management and workflow automation technologies. Once it's fully rolled out, it will drive the kinds of efficiencies that Allegra franchise business owners need to stay a step ahead of market demands ... and the competition.
Among its key features are an advanced and scalable cloud-based management information system (MIS) with intuitive interface and integrated CRM that's robust and scalable, a world-class e-commerce storefront technology with front-end (MIS) and back-end (automation workflow) integrations, and a prepress portal. Watch for this world-class technology only from Allegra.
You’ll meet the needs of businesses, organizations and nonprofits in your community
Virtually every small and medium-sized business requires digital or printed promotional and informational materials that are offered by Allegra Centers. In fact, there are more than 28 million of these potential clients in North America, as well as hundreds of thousands of nonprofits and community organizations.
- Allegra franchise locations typically have several hundred business customers
- A diverse customer roster helps make your Allegra business more stable and resilient
You’ll satisfy their needs for ongoing print and marketing communications
Most businesses and organizations are great at what they do, but marketing is not their specialty. As an Allegra business owner, you’ll help them get their message to potential and existing customers using a variety of strategies – print, digital, advertising, public relations and more.
- A wide range of services allows you to open multiple revenue streams with each client
- White-collar customers will see you as a trusted advisor
- A high percentage of customers typically generate frequent reorders
- Ongoing print and marketing program management services generate recurring revenue
You’ll join a category leader in a stable, $170 billion+ business
All told, print and marketing services account for an estimated $178 billion in annual sales in North America. As an Allegra franchise business owner, you’ll be uniquely positioned to capture your share of this opportunity.
- Not an untested start-up, Allegra was founded in 1976 and has a proven 40+ year history
- While many competitors have dropped by the wayside, our ongoing research and development efforts have kept the Allegra Network thriving during the evolution of the printing industry and the advent of online, web-based marketing