Started in 1994, CMIT Solutions (then known as Computer Moms) focused on in-home computer services and training. In 2004, the company changed its focus to serving small to medium-sized business customers and changed its name to CMIT Solutions (Completely Managed IT Solutions). Franchisees specialize in managed service offerings, including remote monitoring and maintenance, data backup and disaster recovery, mobile device monitoring, cloud computing, managed print services, VOIP telecommunications services and unified communications systems.
As a premier IT Franchise, CMIT’s mission is simple: build a powerful network of franchise owners recruited from the upper echelons of Finance, Sales, Marketing, Project Management, and Software Development. Most CMIT Solutions owners, including the top quartile, had no IT background prior to joining CMIT. We want you to put your business expertise to work helping small and medium-sized business owners in your territory.
Therefore, we look for potential franchisees who have executive, management, or business ownership experience; an appreciation for technology; basic financial, management, and relationship-building skills; leadership experience; sufficient capital and net worth; and a desire to help other businesses grow and succeed.
MONTHLY RECURRING REVENUES
Our managed services business model allows clients to outsource IT management services at affordable, consistent monthly rates they can budget for and foresee. This model also offers an advantage for our franchisees, as the recurring revenues generated by our managed services allow CMIT owners to build a structured stream of income that can allow for more predictable long-term planning. These recurring revenues offer the greatest long-term financial success.
CMIT Solutions understands the Huge IT Franchise Opportunities in the small to medium-sized business (SMB) market. For years, SMBs have struggled with inadequate IT service and support. And with technology driving business productivity, profitability, and efficiency, that opportunity continues to expand. By offering a broad spectrum of proactive computer maintenance, monitoring, and virtual technology packages, along with quick response services when unexpected crises occur, CMIT has carved out a singular niche as an industry innovator specializing in working with the SMB community. We recognize the huge opportunity ahead of us — that’s why we are the only franchise company that can offer affordable IT solutions to an SMB market desperate for a higher level of service and support.
OUTSOURCED VS. IN-HOUSE SOLUTIONS
- As of September 2015, the median cost of a full-time employee devoted to IT is nearly $72,000
- But according to JDA Professional Services, a Texas IT staffing firm, it can cost as much as $150,000 to replace an IT employee who only earns $60,000. This is due to indirect costs related to loss of training, loss of institutional knowledge, productivity losses, consulting fees, and overtime expenses. IT employees also require ongoing education and certification,
- Full-time IT employees can become overwhelmed by outstanding issues, resulting in a narrow focus that neglects bigger projects
- Outsourced IT companies like CMIT have a broad base of knowledge shared between a nationwide network of business owners and technicians
- Managed services convert variable IT costs into stable, predictable expenses without the additional cost and headache of a full-time employee
- At CMIT, the lowest-cost, most highly credentialed resources are applied to recognizable issues first, while bigger problems are escalated to higher-skilled resources in a fluid and seamless manner so that resolution can be quickly achieved
FRANCHISEE AND HOME OFFICE COLLABORATION
- Through a variety of methods, we remain committed to keeping up with rapidly changing trends in the technology world
- After shifting to a proactive managed services model in the 2000s, we’ve added data backup, disaster preparedness, cloud computing, mobility, layered network protection, industry and government compliance, and cybersecurity to our roster of solutions
- We move in new product and service directions based on research conducted with our alliance partners and regular internal polls and surveys that reach more than 100,000 business owners and decision makers