MY SALON Suite® was founded by salon owners, Al and Alan, who saw the salon industry evolving – evoking a movement where beauty professionals could join together and build a community where everyone has the freedom to be their own boss and own their own salon.
Uncle Al, his niece Alanna and her husband Ken, built the first MY SALON Suite® location in New Orleans, LA. It was so popular, just six months later they opened a second salon six miles down the same street!
A short six months later, they opened their third salon in Sarasota, FL where it was just as popular. Since then, MY SALON Suite® has been opening locations across North America.
The salon industry is changing for the better! Finally a business model that eliminates all the headaches of owning a hair, nail, massage, tanning or esthetics location. No more employees, inventory and long daily hours. We make it simple! You become a landlord. Renting suites to salon professionals that want their own location and business without all the drama and upfront costs.
- SEMI-ABSENTEE BUSINESS - this a TRUE absentee business model. Keep your job.
- NO EMPLOYEES - no salon professionals to hire or manage.
- FEW MOVING PARTS - as a franchisee, you rent suites to salon professionals. Once your location is at 100% occupancy you collect the checks! None of the traditional headaches in the salon industry.
- RECESSION RESISTANT INDUSTRY - the salon industry does not experience the large ups and downs like other industries.
- PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL - we have designed the perfect size, layout, furniture, and service that our salon professionals love and make their customers happy! A win-win-win scenario.