BUT FIRST, WHO WE ARE
Namaste | nail sanctuary’s focus on relaxation sets it apart from conventional nail salons and positions our brand as the first-and-only nail services franchise in the health and wellness category.
In 2009, researchers at Harvard Medical School discovered that the simple act of becoming relaxed has surprising health benefits. In addition to the obvious psychological effects of relieving stress and mental tension, they found that deep relaxation – including techniques such as meditation – if practiced regularly, can strengthen the immune system and produce a host of other medically valuable physiological changes. The Harvard researchers called these changes “the relaxation effect”, a phenomenon that could be just as powerful as any medical drug but without the side-effects.
Namaste | Nail Sanctuary is the first-and-only nail services concept intended to ignite and induce “the relaxation effect” while delivering experiential, artisanal nailcare.
NEEDED, NOW MORE THAN EVER BEFORE
The fact is, we live extremely busy and stressful lives and we simply don’t have time to disconnect or decompress from our fast-paced ‘always on’ culture; a culture that has us constantly connected, crowding our brains and leaving us burned out.
With NAMASTE | NAIL SANCTUARY, the time that is devoted to routine nail care can be dual-purposed: Guests can get a great manicure and/or pedicure, with ultra-hygienic protocols – while simultaneously de-stressing in a sanctuary specially created for relaxationand meditation.
OUR LOOK. OUR ZEN.
With a mission to create a nail sanctuary that’s an optimal environment for relaxation, our guests are to expect Zen architecture, soft lighting, stone fountains, serene colors, moss art and walls, relaxing audio, ultra-comfortable custom seating, privacy draping, personal flat screen TVs, noise-cancelling headphones, 3-zone air purification systems, and a variety of premium nail polish brands – all combined with ultra-hygienic nail care services and clean business practices.
Additionally, our guests have the option to use our Deepak Chopra Dream Masters – audio and visual programming which use light and sound pulses at specified frequencies to help the user relax quickly and reach a variety of beneficial states of consciousness and relaxation, and our Cocoon – a dedicated meditation space for guests to begin or continue their state of relaxation.
The first NAMASTE | NAIL SANCTUARY opened on March 19. It’s located on Ventura Boulevard in a prime section of Studio City, CA, which is part of Los Angeles County. The first Sanctuary, which is corporate-owned, is 1,520 square feet and includes The Cocoon, a Members-only meditation room.
10 GREAT REASONS TO OWN A NAMASTE | NAIL SANCTUARY
- Our meditation and relaxation-focused sanctuaries with our ultra-hygienic protocols sets Namaste | Nail Sanctuary apart from the thousands of indistinguishable, bright, loud, chaotic and unsanitary nail salons
- The nail services industry continues to grow with $9 billion spent on nail services each year
- The nail services industry is highly fragmented with no national brand leader… yet
- Seventy-five percent of people experience moderate to high levels of stress, making the potential of a nail sanctuary that doubles as a simple, routine way to reduce the stress, tremendous
- An average of $112 a month is spent on nail services.
- The necessity, frequency and amount spent on nail services each month fits perfectly with our monthly membership plans.
- That talent pool is massive with over 400,000 active nail licenses held in the U.S. in 2017
- Contrary to the popular belief that virtually all nail technicians are Vietnamese, industry statistics suggest that 40% of nail technicians are Caucasian, 5% are African-American and 3% are Hispanic.
- Our 6-Point Real Estate Plan gives you with a wide variety of location types and effective location strategies
- Our executive team has 30 years of combined franchise and nail services experience.