The idea for Watermill Express came about over 30 years ago
In the mid 1980’s Lani and Don Dolifka were living near a Superfund site where their drinking water had been declared unsafe.
They responded along with friends and family, by creating a multi-barrier water purification system that converted existing tap water into drinking water of exceptional purity. They promoted the concept of refilling your own container which helped reduce single-use plastic pollution and save money.
Today the company has over 1,300 locations and now offers Waterocks® Ice at select locations nationwide.
Did You Know:
- Watermill Express started out of a garage
- Your brain is 75% water
- Our favorite beverage is water
Bottled water is a $11 billion dollar industry
Everyone needs safe, affordable, water to drink. Our franchising industry experts will help you figure out where your locations will work best. We are looking for growth oriented partners serious about quality operations.
Since 1984, our customers have kept an estimated 500,000,000 one-gallon single-use containers out of landfills.
People around the country want to do their part to help the environment and now you can give them an eco-friendly option to buying pre-packaged plastic bottled water.
Watermill Express is a forward-thinking business and one you can feel good about.
We’re a little different from other franchise concepts
Watermill Express is the industry leader in drive-up, self-serve pure drinking water with over 1,300 locations nationwide and 30 years of operating experience.
Our concept is simple – provide safe, affordable drinking water to customers.
Our proprietary water purification system and patent pending dispensing equipment ensure great tasting water in every drop. We also offer the industry’s premier brand of vended ice made exclusively from our pure drinking water. The world becomes a better place with Waterocks® Ice in your glass!
Our concept includes:
- Bagged or Bulk Ice
- Tamper proof bulk ice dispenser
- Patented Self-Cleaning water dispenser utilizing ultraviolet disinfection
- 12-Step Water Perfection™ Program, including reverse osmosis
- Dimensions: 12’ W x 9’ D x 14’ H
- Industry leader in 24-hour computer monitoring
- Extensive sales and operational reporting
- Real time diagnostics to help you run your business
- Right-sized bin to prevent ice from becoming stale during storage
- 24-Hour sales capability: 1,000 gallons of water, 3,000 pounds of ice
- Higher capacity options are available
- Pre-cast steel reinforced concrete construction
- Security Shield Technology
- Fail-Safe™ Shut Down System
- Custom finishes to match your design criteria
- LED lighting