1-800 WATER DAMAGE is a trusted property restoration company serving across the nation. With locations spanning from coast-to-coast, we help home and business owners return their property to its original condition while restoring what truly matters - health and safety. Our team if fully vetted, IICRC-certified, and insured for your safety.
Owned by the BELFOR Franchise Group, 1-800 WATER DAMAGE is dedicated to excellence. We provide services with a personal touch but are also backed by the expertise of an internationally renowned restoration group. Because clients are going through an extremely difficult and emotionally taxing time, we provide caring support, upfront communication, and effective services. We believe in full transparency, which is why we provide customize solutions and pricing upfront.
Why 1-800-Water Damage?
- We are available 24/7.
- We are committed to customer service.
- We are fully trained and IICRC certified.
- We pay close attention to the details.
- We are friendly, courteous, & respectful.
1-800 Water Damage Partnerships
We are premier partners with various professionals, including insurance adjusters, plumbers, property management companies, realtors, and more. Additionally, we are a member of the BELFOR Franchise Group, an internationally renowned restoration company committed to restoring what matters most to our clients. Partnerships with us allow for the entire restoration process to take place most smoothly and correctly the first time.
- Insurance adjustment - We are the team many adjusters refer throughout the country to their policy holders after significant damage to their home or business.
- Property Management - We work with managers of commercial, single and multiple-family residential properties to provide restoration services for tenants.
- Real Estate - Many real estate agencies enlist our services for the purpose of renovating a home in one of the many ways in which we specialize.
- Plumbing - Traditional plumbing services often see properties with profound water damage and septic flooding; we are called in to effectively restore these properties.