Welcome to All Team
All Team Franchise Corporation (All Team) has an established business model that gives our franchisees the opportunity to enter the fast growing staffing industry with the ability to operate under 4 reserved trademark names, all for one franchise fee (Food Team, Med Team, Labor Team, RIF Professional Recruiting). Additionally, we have established Preferred Vendor status with several large national accounts. Through our Blue Chip National Accounts program, all franchisees have the opportunity, from day one, to leverage our Preferred Vendor Status with all of our national accounts doing business in their territory.
All Team is a leading provider of temporary, part-time, full time and permanent placement staffing solutions for several industries, including:
- Food Services
- Labor and Industrial
All Team performs thorough background checks and drug testing on all hourly and management employees. Our proprietary certification program ensures that skilled and specialty workers are tested and qualified.
- The staffing and employment services industry is BIG business – and it's continuing to grow! With current industry sales of $114 billion, and an expected 6% increase in sales in 2013, it's no surprise that the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) expects the employment services industry to be one of the top 10 largest job-growth industries in the country over the next decade.
- 61% of talent acquisition budgets went to staffing companies for contingent workers. (Aberdeen Group study)
- In a recent survey of 2,000 staffing company owners, 50% expect revenues to increase as a result of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA, aka Obamacare). Additionally, the respondents believe nearly 30% of their current key accounts will increase temp/contract staffing orders, as a result of new legislation. (R.A. Cohen Consulting)
Why All Team?
- We offer an operational line of credit once the doors are opened. This helps new franchisees aleviate cash-flow issues; essentially, minimizing the need for additional start up money.
- Our established Preferred Vendor status with national accounts gives franchisees immediate income potential.
- We offer multiple revenue streams through 4 reserved trademarks under one umbrella – all for one franchise fee.
The fundamental role of the All Team franchisee is to grow the business in their territory through:
- Retaining and expanding business with our established national accounts by maintaining, developing, and strengthening relationships through our Preferred Vendor status.
- Acquiring new business - outside of our national accounts
Additionally, the role of the franchisee includes overseeing and managing all aspects of their business, with corporate support.