AmSpirit Business Connections (through AmSpirit Franchise Corporation) offers a franchise opportunity. Franchisees organize and support Chapters of sales representatives, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
These individuals are collectively referred to as members and the members pay membership fees to participate in AmSpirit Business Connections Chapters. The members of these Chapters meet on a weekly basis to participate in a structured meeting format where they assist one another to succeed by creating a forum where they can exchange qualified referrals.
Exploring the Franchise Opportunity
Review each of these steps carefully. As each step is important in the evaluation process, AmSpirit Business Connections will not enter into a franchise arrangement with you until you have completed each step in succession.
- Initial Application Package: After reviewing this information, if you are interested in further exploring the AmSpirit Business Connections Franchise Opportunity, please complete and return a Potential Franchisee Personal Profile Form. In addition, please forward to us a current resume and a personal biography.
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD): Once we have reviewed your initial application package and we have approved you as being qualified to be a franchise candidate, we will send you the applicable Franchise Disclosure Document as required by the Federal Trade Commission and/or your state. In addition to providing you with important legal and contractual information related to the AmSpirit Business Connections Franchise Opportunity, the Franchise Disclosure Document will include a list of all current (and past) AmSpirit Business Connections Franchisees. The law requires that we allow you at least fourteen (14) calendar days to review the Franchise Disclosure Document. We encourage you to take advantage of this time and carefully review this information with your legal and accounting advisors.
- Territory: If after reviewing the Franchise Disclosure Document, if you are still interested in an AmSpirit Business Connections franchise, we will work together to define a potential territory for you.
- Business Evaluation: Once you are comfortable with the proposed territory AmSpirit Business Connectionswould be assigning, you will have the opportunity to devote some time and attention to visiting with Directors, Chapters and members in Columbus, Ohio (or any other operating AmSpirit Business Connections franchise or corporate operation).
- Final Decision: After you have completed your business evaluation and we mutually agree to establish a franchisor-franchisee relationship, we will provide you, for review, three complete sets of all necessary legal agreements, including the Franchise Agreement, with ALL appropriate information included on these legal documents. The law requires that we allow you at least seven (7) calendar days to carefully review all these legal documents with your legal and accounting advisors. We encourage you to take advantage of this time.
- Document Execution & Payment: Once you are comfortable with all the legal documents, you will execute them as we will instruct. You will then return two sets of the legal agreement to us along with payment for the appropriate franchise fee.
- Material Release & Training Scheduled: Once we have received your payment and the two sets of fully executed legal agreements, we will (a) forward to you various operating supplies, (b) arrange for you to have access to the AmSpirit Business Connections Operations Manual as well as other operating material and (c) work with you to schedule you for the AmSpirit Business Connections Franchisee Initial Training Program.
Being an AmSpirit Business Connections Connections franchisee is a unique opportunity to consult with entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals as AmSpirit Business Connections has designed this program to allow you to dovetail your current business or profession with the franchise opportunity. Thus, there is no requirement that you expend a full-time effort towards being an AmSpirit Business Connections franchisee.
As it is a franchise requiring that you lead, guide and mentor a variety of small business people, AmSpirit Business Connections recommends that you have a minimum of 10 years of diverse business, self-employment or similar experience working with small business persons or commission-based professionals.
In addition, you must be avidly committed to assist other business professionals in becoming more successful by establishing strong, productive business relationship through the AmSpirit Business Connections program. You will accomplish this by:
- Interacting in your local business community with the intent of meeting entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals;
- Making presentations on networking to various groups in the local business community with the intent of creating greater awareness for AmSpirit Business Connections as well as establishing yourself as an expert in the area of business relationship development;
- Inviting area entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals to informational meetings to present the AmSpirit Business Connections program;
- Carefully following a formula for establishing self-sustaining, diverse groups of entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals;
- Using strong leadership skills to ensure that Chapters and members diligently follow the AmSpirit Business Connections structured meeting model;
- Presenting materials to and facilitating discussion among Chapter members to encourage and empower them to undertake the activities to make them more successful at giving and getting referrals; and,
- Serving as a catalyst for creating and maintaining positive group dynamics among participants in various Chapters.