Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions is a national healthcare provider focused on non-opioid and non-surgical treatment of acute & chronic pain. Our practices are medically integrated, full spectrum pain management care facilities, providing treatment based on Physical Medicine, Traditional Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Regenerative Medicine.
It’s more than a business, it’s a movement!
Over the past decade the opioid epidemic has taken center stage as a disease that has affected millions of our friends, family, and fellow Americans. Anodyne is positioned to bring highly effective pain management solutions to people across the nation through our national network of franchise operators.
THE DEMAND AND URGENCY FOR OUR SERVICES ARE OBVIOUS BASED ON THE FOLLOWING NATIONAL STATISTICS:
- On average, 130+ people die every day from opioid related drug overdoses
- 10.3 million Americans misused prescription opioids in 2018
- 1 in 4 patients who receive prescription opioids struggle with addiction
- The economic burden of U.S. prescription opioid misuse is over $78.5 Billion
Why consider Anodyne Pain Management?
Anodyne is an innovative business that improves our patients’ quality of life while providing investors a tremendous opportunity to build a stable and profitable business.
Our comprehensive business models for new and conversion clinics enable investors to take advantage of market opportunities and quickly build market share.
HERE'S SOME GREAT REASONS TO CONSIDER ANODYNE:
- Low initial investment: Our initial investment is $69,000 to $213,100.
- Built to Scale: Our goal for all franchise owners is to make it easy to scale the business and open multiple locations. Our structured and systemized business model reduces investment requirements through technology, equipment leasing options, employee outsourcing, and shared resources.
- Streamlined Technology: We’ve fully integrated essential back office systems utilizing four powerful cloud-based software platforms, optimizing efficiencies and reducing costs.
- Largely Untapped Market: Due to our market differentiation and specific service mix, we have little to no direct competition in most markets. And with high demand for our services and strong net margins, our business model offers franchise owners great upside potential.
- Proof of Concept: The Anodyne Pain Management business model has been developed to help investors and owners build long-term wealth.
Anodyne franchise owners enjoy many revenue streams.
The Anodyne business model is a revolutionary pain management clinic that can helps people manage their pain without opioids or unnecessary surgical procedures.
- We isolate the cause vs. merely treating the symptoms.
- By creating custom wellness plans for each patient, we effectively treat the immediate and specific issues that are affecting patients.
- Most importantly, our treatment protocols do it naturally through non-surgical, non-opioid modern medicine.
Our full range of services include:
- Pain Management
- Chiropractic Care
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Facet Injections
- Functional Medicine
- Headache Solutions
- Kinesio Taping
- Mesenchymal Cell Therapy Natural Therapeutic Knee Injections
- Neuropathy Treatment
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Regenerative Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Trigger Point Injections
Are you a good fit for Anodyne Pain Management?
OWNER-OPERATOR, SEMI-ABSENTEE OR INVESTORS
You don’t have to have be a physician or have medical experience to be an Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions franchise owner.
There are many ways to structure the physician component that is both beneficial to physicians and to you as the business owner. And for those already in the medical industry, you’ll find the Anodyne business model to be smart, effective and profitable.
YOUR ROLE AS A SEMI-ABSENTEE OWNER
We are actively seeking “empire builders” that have the vision and business acumen to bring Anodyne to their local community.
Our proven operating systems and technology have been developed to offer semi-absentee owners the ability to limit their time in the business and focus on the KPI’s that drive unit performance.
As a semi-absentee owner, your daily routine would include the following:
- Host meetings & calls with Clinical Director, Office Manager and Patient Coordinator
- Check day-end procedures report
- Review MTD billings & visits report, comparing against budget/goals
- Review current marketing programs & offerings
- Scale business into multiple locations
Anodyne Franchise Benefits
Our franchising program has been designed to help those with limited healthcare knowledge or experience open and build a thriving business.
Backed by one of the most successful and experienced leadership teams in pain management, we deliver on a franchising program that offers incredible value and opportunity.
Leadership: We are passionate advocates against opioid use in pain management with a vision to deliver best-in-class pain management solutions to communities across the country. We feel that unit performance and individual franchise owner success is our top priority as we continually enhance our business model and the patient experience.
Training: We’ve combined virtual, classroom, and on-the-job training to ensure that new franchise operators quickly become proficient at all aspects of our business model.
Support: We believe in strong starts, with comprehensive support in pre-launch, launch, and throughout the life of your business. We only succeed as an organization, when you succeed as a business owner.
Marketing: We have the marketing expertise and support in place to match the needs of any type of owner. Our national and local marketing strategies are designed to build brand awareness, referrals, and patient bookings.
Technology: All-encompassing, cloud-based solutions simplify day-to-day management. Our technology platforms reduce costs & drive efficiencies to scale and manage multiple locations.
Learn more about Anodyne franchising!
Join us as we combat opioid addiction, avoid needless surgeries, and help people manage pain and improve outcomes through customized care plans.
We are actively seeking community leaders that want to make a difference while building a thriving, profitable business. There’s so much to Anodyne, we hope you take the time to learn more by speaking to our franchising representatives.
Achieve your goals with an Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions franchise, creating the lifestyle, income and personal satisfaction you deserve.