You may be wondering if owning an Attractions® outlet is the right investment for your future. Joining a franchise system has many benefits. You have the chance to own your business and create your own financial security, while eliminating the many risks of going it alone. There is value in being a member of a Team, and the Attractions Team is dedicated to your success.
- We have been opening and operating markets for over a decade, and can jump start your business to be profitable in a shorter amount of time versus going it alone.
- We are operators ourselves. Being hands on in the business means we have real world experience that counts, and proven processes that work.
- We invest in our model, and thank you for taking the time to learn more so you may decide if it is right for you and your future
Why Choose Us?
- Low start up investment
- High sales to investment ratio
- Short time period to profitability
- Process based proven systems
- Evergreen demand for our products and services
- Great hours
- Low overhead
- National accounts included
- Capable and experienced support team
Who are we?
- Pros at helping non-profits and schools raise money
- Partnered with more than 20,000 organizations
- Valuable marketing resource for local and national businesses
In 1997, David Cox started the Attractions® program, forming DC Publishing, Inc in early 2001. Due to popularity, it has expanded to include 20 metro markets in 3 states. The company has been able to self-replicate using it’s own earning power and has incurred no debt financing it’s expansion.
“We continually invest in our business because we see a need for our service now and well into the future. When you care about the groups you work with reaching their goals, and your merchant partners seeing more business, good things always follow,” states Mr. Cox. He adds, “we have been fortunate to attract and retain good people who have a heart for their communities and families and willingly want to serve all of our customers.” The company continues to expand and has decided on the Franchise model as the best way to grow outside of it’s core areas. We are operators of our model, and we wish to share our success with others who demonstrate the same kind of commitment.
Our Product Line-up
“Multiple revenue streams”
- Dining and Value Guide™
- Mobile App and Online Edition
- Paid Advertisements
- Paid Services: Online Printable Coupons, Website Design and Hosting
- Specialty Products