With 20 years experience Back to Black is the Asphalt Maintenance company for you. Our number one goal is to be the absolute best residential driveway sealcoating company. Choose to work with a company where quality & customer service come first!
Questions About The Pavement Maintenance Industry
- Over 60% of all pavement is asphalt. Every year millions of tons of new asphalt is put in. That means all of these new driveways need to be maintained with some form of preventative maintenance. This is where Back to Black comes in. We have set ourselves apart as the industry leader in both quality and service since 1992.
- How have we set ourselves apart? First of all we use the best materials available. Our sealant is delivered directly from the manufacturer’s plant to our shop. We have developed a special formulation to give us that extra edge over the competition. We give our customers top quality materials and guarantee our work. We have set sq. ft pricing with no hidden costs. We have thousands of past customers that use us every two to three years. As a franchise you will get hundreds of our customers handed to you every year. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
- Name Recognition: With every new franchise sold, we get even more exposure. In any business name recognition is worth gold. When a potential customer is ready to get their driveway sealed they look for someone they recognize. This gives them a sense of security. People recognize us and our reputation makes people confident they choose the right company.
- Why people sealcoat their driveways. It has been proven that regular sealcoating and crack repair adds up to twice the life expectancy of their asphalt driveway. The Asphalt Institute recommends sealcoating. (Who knows more about asphalt then them?). They say without sealcoating asphalt can lose up to half its thickness in as little as five years time. Homeowners and property managers want to protect their investments. Not to mention they just love the deep dark new driveway look.
- It is a business opportunity with very low start up costs compared to earning potential.
- The service industry accounts for over 50 billion dollars annually. That is 5 times what do it yourself maintenance services account for.
- Low overhead. Keep your equipment at home, no costly warehouse or rent payments. Office in your home.
- Very low receivables. Payment is due upon completion of work.
- Tax Benefits, and there are many. We explain this in classroom.
- No more commuting to work in rush hour traffic.
- Be you own boss, make your own schedule.
- Low risk with a Back To Black proven business model.
- Franchise support to help you succeed.
- Very limited professional competition. There are only a handful of true sealcoating professionals in the area. Most of the competition is what we like to call bucket rats, not true professionals.
- Much off this depends on you. Your willingness to work hard and how much you want to make.
- High repeat business every couple years, results in higher earnings. You should double your business in two to three years time.
- The average sealcoating season is 22 weeks. So you have to work hard for that time. Enjoy your money after the season is over.
- Based on a 15 driveway per week at the minimum $185 price at 22 weeks results in a $61,050 Gross income.
- In reality the average is more like $225 but we do a lot of $500, $600, $700 and up driveways.
- So if you did 15 driveways a week at $225 that would put you up to $74,250
- 20 driveways a week at $225 then you’re at $99,000 gross.
- The amount you make depends on you. A two man crew could easily do 700 driveways a summer. At $225 that would be $157,500 that would be 31 driveways a week.
- A two person crew should be able to do 8 driveways a day no problem.
- We provide you the reputation, tools, training and know how, you need to provide the drive, customer service and quality workmanship.