At Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii, we’re committed to your success. Owning a Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii Franchise is a rewarding experience that offers unique benefits to those who embrace the Aloha spirit.
“There’s More To Our Cup Than Coffee!”
At Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii what we do is serve premium, expertly-brewed Hawaiian coffees at a fair price with a memorable in-store experience where you’re appreciated by name, and where you can be as unique as your perfect cup of coffee—that’s the Aloha Spirit!
Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii is currently seeking potential franchise owners who meet a qualifying criteria that is focused on financial stability, business experience, and strong entrepreneurial characteristics. We’re seeking partners who are interested in owning a single franchise, or people who want to own multiple franchises.
5 Reasons To Own A Bad Ass Coffee Franchise
- Strategic Partnerships with vendors and suppliers in place—national brand and national resources behind this business model.
- A unique and “stand out” brand that differentiates itself from the competition by it’s playfulness and by it’s distinguished Hawaiian coffee products.
- A Business Model that allows for scalability without the initial investment of a traditional business with recurring revenue from continuing services—“sell it once and continue to see the revenue”.
- The Coffee market offers nearly unlimited growth potential that currently generates in excess of $10 billion per year in revenue with over 183 Million coffee drinkers in the US alone, and is estimated to grow to over $13 billion by the year 2020.
- Training, support and guidance that has been designed, customized and tailored to fit each franchisee’s needs. We stand behind our franchisees and are fully committed to their success.
- Brand: Fun, Playful, Irreverent, Entertaining, Humorous, Historical, Quality, Friendly, Welcoming (Mahalo), Caring, Tropical, Kona, Casual, Does not take itself too seriously, laid back, Vacation, the Aloha spirit.
- Franchisees: Independent, Love Coffee, Invested/involved in their community, Successful, Long-standing, Friendly, Like People, the Aloha spirit.
- Corporate: Successful, Coffee Experts, Committed to Franchise Success, Caring, Problem Solvers, Reliable, Helpful, the Aloha spirit.
We’re Committed to Your Success
As a brand that stands out from the rest—you benefit from word-of-mouth recognition from it’s Hawaiian origins and it’s support today on national, regional, and local levels through franchise placement and marketing.
Owning a Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii Franchise is a rewarding experience that offers unique benefits to those who embrace the Aloha spirit:
Franchise Set-up Benefits Include:
- Management Training
- Location Selection Assistance
- Marketing Assistance
- Equipment & Store Design Support
- Operations Set Up assistance
- Store Opening Support and Assistance
- A Proven Operations System
On-Going Brand/Franchise Benefits include:
- A brand that stands out from the rest—You benefit from word-of-mouth recognition of the brand from its Hawaiian origins and it’s support today on national, regional, and local level through franchise placement and marketing. A proven business model and franchise system.
- Controlled Buying Power—Established with national suppliers and extended our franchise network.
- On-going operations support—We won’t leave your side once your store opens…we’re in this together!
- Franchise Network—You’ll be a part of an international network of franchise owners just like you. We encourage our franchisees to connect and share secrets to success.
- A Signature Look and Feel—Each shop has it’s own unique look, yet they all share a memorable, playful and relaxing atmosphere designed to bring a touch of the Aloha Stability and security.
BORN ON THE SHORES OF HAWAII... ENJOYED ALL AROUND THE WORLD!
The Bad Ass Coffee Company of Hawaii got it’s start on the Big Island of Hawaii in July 1989 as a popular spot where the locals enjoyed freshly roasted and brewed Kona coffee that was grown and harvested nearby.
Like all great secrets, it didn’t take long before the legend of Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii spread outside to adventurous tourists who sought out the first Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii location for the taste of pure Hawaiian culture.