Dennis and Jill Jenkins, parents of nine children, started their first cleaning business in Billings, Montana, in 1971. Eight years later, after expanding their business through Montana, Missouri, Utah and Kansas, the Jenkins officially founded Laser Chem Commercial Cleaning. In 2004, the company changed its name to BearCom Building Services.
Today the company, now lead by son Michael, offers janitorial services to commercial customers across the United States.
BearCom guarantees a quick response, and that any issue will be resolved within one cleaning day. BearCom also guarantees to complete all contracted cleaning services on time. If BearCom falls short in providing these obligations, BearCom will provide a complimentary cleaning.
Benefits & Value
- Consistent, Quality Cleaning
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Routine Inspections
- Quality Control Program
- Background Checks/Uniforms
- Professional Care & Response
- Bonded & Insured
- Workers Compensation
BearCom's CleanTelligent program enhances your Customer Service experience by providing you with an online portal where you can:
- View Inspection Results for Your Building
- Track Our Responsiveness to Your Issues
- Create & Submit Requests or Issues
- Track Issue Resolution
- Fill Out Satisfaction Surveys
- View Contracted Services
- Request Primier Services
- Graphically Analyze Our Performance
- We Increased our Client Retention by 300% Since Starting CleanTelligent
- Our Average Inspection Score per Building is 98%
- BearCom was Ranked the 4th Largest Cleaning Company in Utah