Ben's Barketplace® actively seeks highly-qualified individuals to become franchisees. Prior business experience, coupled with personal financial qualifications, individual motivation, and a track record of success are important factors in our evaluation process. If you are interested in pursuing single unit or area development opportunities as a Ben's Barketplace® franchisee, please scroll to the bottom of this page and complete our franchise questionaire and a development representative will contact you shortly to discuss your opportunity.
Key Components to Our Passion
Limited, focused inventory - what could be easier? Everything about Ben's Barketplace® - from the food to the marketing to the franchise management – is about keeping it simple. No games or gimmicks. Bottom line, we build healthy dogs and cats utilizing the highest threshold nutritional food products available.
We've found the key to your pet's health, and it's very simple! We promise to do everything in our power to improve your pet's health through proper nutrition and will teach you these fundamental requirements to achieve their optimal health and longevity! This is our promise and this is our passion. We tell it like it is. That's why customers have come to trust Ben's Barketplace®.
Make it Happen
When you start a business, it requires dedication, perseverance, a strong work ethic and a certain amount of fear of the unknown. Every new business owner experiences this. This is the American dream; it's what makes America the greatest nation on earth. When your customers drive past all other pet stores and seek your knowledge and expertise specific to improving the health and wellbeing of their beloved pet, you are now a part of their family! This customer loyalty is what sets Ben's Barketplace® apart from all other pet stores. We've been committed to making pets as healthy as possible since day one, and that will never change. We will never lower our standards and will never allow a product into our store that we do not believe in. As long as we're fanatical about their pet’s optimal health, our customers will be fanatical about Ben's Barketplace®!
Smaller Format Store Unit (1,500-1,800 sq ft)
- Relatively low initial investment
- Low overhead and reduced risk
- Easier to manage
- Potential for fast opening if desired (3-6 months after signing a franchise agreement)
- Multi-Store ownership opportunities
- Great for smaller/rural communities as well as multi-location area developers in urban or suburban areas
Large Format Store Unit (1,800 - 3,200 sq ft)
- Large inventory and increased revenue capacity
- Additional bulk purchasing power
- Self-serve dog wash depending on square footage
- Great for large suburbs with the right demographic and psycho-graphic data
- Strong competitive advantage
- Multi-Store ownership possibilities
Prior to Store Opening
- Site location assistance
- Lease negotiation assistance
- Extensive pet nutrition training
- Store design and layout assistance
- Sales and marketing training
- Customer service training
- Point of Sale and inventory management training
- IT training
- Fixture setup and merchandising assistance
- Product selection assistance and customization to area
- Extensive vendor purchasing support: negotiating franchise pricing on core products, new product evaluations and recommendations.
- Communications with other Ben's Barketplace Franchisees
- IT support and remote assistance
- Ongoing HR and retail management support
- Growth incentive program (reduced initial franchise fees)
- Fixed cost reductions based on economies of scale
- Multi-store IT management assistance
- Area development opportunities
- Expanded protected areas
- Market saturation and increased market share