Premier Language Education for Children
Berlitz has taught language to children all over the world for over 140 years. Our curriculum meets with National Standards and our programs are aligned with both state and national guidelines. The lessons are arranged around topics and themes that appeal to children and allow for the introduction of meaningful language, vocabulary and structures.
Berlitz brings multiple approaches to the child’s learning experience. Separately, these elements are convincing arguments to choose Berlitz. Together they add up to a total experience no other organization can match.
After-school programs are provided for Kindergarten to Grade 2 ("Mimi & Me") and for Grades 3 to 6 ("Berlitz Beat"). Because the programs are at the school, your schedule as a Berlitz franchisee closely follows the school calendar, with classes starting in the fall and continuing for 30 weeks to accommodate winter and spring vacations.
As a franchisee for Berlitz Kids After-School Programs exciting opportunities await you:
- Prepare children in your community for an increasingly connected world. Berlitz equips children with the language skills needed to communicate across cultural divides.
- Represent a well-respected and established brand. Berlitz has been the global leader in foreign language education for over 100 years.
- Work part-time and control your schedule while earning a good return on your investment. It’s your business. We provide the operating system, the training and the curricula.
- Utilize and build upon the community relationships you have established over the years. Strengthen your role in your community by offering the opportunity for language and cultural enrichment.
- Make a small up-front investment with limited fixed overhead cost.
Your role as a franchisee is to establish relationships and conduct sales activities within your exclusive territory, hire instructors and ensure that the program at the schools is consistent with Berlitz standards.