T-Shirts! It's fun, creative, fulfilling and easy to operate. And everyone is a potential customer. People might say, "A T-Shirt Business?" But, we are a light manufacturing retail business based on new technology that can create custom designed t-shirts for anyone and everyone. Here at Big Frog we have discovered that becoming part of your community, having fun every day, and making customers happy creates a fulfilling & rewarding business opportunity.
Big Frog Custom T-Shirts is now offering franchises to qualified owners. Our concept is driven by emerging technology in fabric dyeing, and is revolutionizing a multi-billion dollar industry. We feature a low total investment compared to other retail concepts, daylight hours 5 1/2 days a week, few employees, designated territories, green technology.
Big Frog is a People Business!
- B-to-C – With our no minimums and no setups we can service customers who want even just one shirt
- B-to-B – Business Accounts are a huge revenue source
- 70% Revenue is driven by happy customers
- Storefront Retail Location (1200 to 1500 sq. ft.)
- Follow Your Passions
- Become an integral part of the community
Big Frog Franchise Group Culture and Founders
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service to the franchisees through:
- Proven Systems
- Strong Mission Statement
- Family-Oriented Goals
Big Frog Franchisees provide top quality custom products driven by easy to use all-digital, green technology! Customers can not only get their new favorite T-shirt, but their new favorite hoodie, tank, jacket and more.
T-Shirts are a thriving $60 Billion Industry:
- T-shirts have been around for over 100 years
- Garment Decorating
- Removal of Barriers to Entry
- Strong Partnerships/Relationships
Big Frog is Not Just a Business, It’s a Lifestyle
Fun and creativity are celebrated at Big Frog – by customers and employees alike! Although a successful Big Frog capitalizes on our amazing DTG printers and the quality T-shirts – it’s also about owning your day-to-day freedom to enjoy your work and home life.
- Minimal Employees – Average of Three to Four Per Location
- Daylight Hours – Helping You Spend More Quality Time
- Around 1200 Square Feet Needed – Cutting Down on Rental Costs
- Low Inventory – Inventory Orders Typically Arrive in One or Two Days
- 70% Gross Profit Margin
- Low Overhead Costs – With No Big Ticket Surprises
- Environmentally Friendly – Green Process with Low Impact
- Minimal Competition
Leave a Comment