Founded in 2003, BodyLogicMD physician-owned practices make up the nation’s largest and fastest growing network of the most highly-trained physicians specializing in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
This Is Your Opportunity to JOIN BodyLogicMD
BodyLogicMD is a turn-key business solution for physicians. BodyLogicMD handles all the day-to-day business of owning your own practice, while you focus on doing what you do best, practicing medicine.
Did You Know, BodyLogicMD Network Practitioners Make Nearly 6x More Per Consultation Hour Than Average Conventional Practitioners?*
Are you ready to give up shift work, working weekends, and being on-call? Would you like to spend more time with family and friends? Have you thought about owning your own practice where your primary focus is on practicing medicine and dedicating more time and attention to your patients?
If you answered, “yes” to any (or all) of these questions, it is time for you to discover BodyLogicMD.
BodyLogicMD is your ticket to practicing medicine as you have always imagined – without the hassle of insurance companies, insane work hours and having to employ a full staff just to cover daily business operations.
This is your opportunity to give your patients the care and attention they want and need, with the potential to increase your active and passive revenue.* 2018, per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Learn more about owning your own franchise or joining an existing franchise and discover why BodyLogicMD is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing network of physicians specializing in functional medicine and bio-identical hormone therapy.
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) replenishes the exact hormones our bodies need to function properly using customized bioidentical hormones. BodyLogicMD network practitioners are the most highly-trained in natural hormone therapy and incorporate integrative techniques to help those suffering from hormonal imbalances.
The BodyLogicMD Business Solution
Each BodyLogicMD medical franchise practice is owned 100 percent by the physician. No physician has any ownership interest in BodyLogicMD. The physician owns a franchise license from BodyLogicMD (or contracts with a physician franchise owner).
That license allows the physician to use the BodyLogicMD name and includes numerous administrative services provided to the physician’s practice by BodyLogicMD. Running a medical practice is time intensive and reduces the valuable time the physician may dedicate to the patient. BodyLogicMD provides the physician with a comprehensive set of administrative business solutions to aid efficiency and improve the effectiveness of practice operations.
Who Needs BHRT?
There is a growing demand for hormone replacement therapy, especially for therapy that utilizes bio-identical hormones. There are a number of reasons for this growth.
- The first reason is probably the simplest: we’re living longer. Due to medical advances, the geriatric population in this country is growing.
- Another reason is a combination of increased awareness and a boost in hormone level screening. The word is out now on bioidentical hormones, so more and more people are gravitating towards BHRT to find answers as to why they’re feeling the way they do. The growth in prospective BHRT clients is especially apparent in women.
- In fact, studies as recent as 2016 suggest that estrogen therapies make up about 45% of the market share. This growth in females seeking BHRT does not appear to be slowing down anytime soon, as the average income of females keeps increasing.
- Overall, the market size of BHRT is expected to reach about $486.7 million by 2026 (up from a reported $281.5 million in 2016).
- In other words, the time is now to get in on this rapidly-expanding industry.
The BodyLogicMD Advantage
- Cash-based practice, meaning no time constrained consultations or other insurance hassles.
- One-hour initial consults and half hour follow up appointments with each patient are common among the network.
- Opportunities to build your practice and transition into full time.
- Commonly permits for “no” weekends and “no” on call obligations.
- No fees or overhead expenses required for practitioners joining existing franchises
- Share knowledge with the most prestigious network of “like minded” professionals in the integrative medicine field.
BodyLogicMD is the Answer
BodyLogicMD is comprised of a network of practitioners who are pioneers in the anti-aging industry and have been featured on Oprah.com, Fox News, and Dr. Oz, among many other established media outlets. Florida Trend’s December 2009 cover story featured BodyLogicMD as the national leader in the growing anti-aging industry.