We Don't Get To Play With Lego's® All Day, But We Sure Do Have Fun
The ever growing demand for the programs provided by Brick by Brick has led to the establishment of the Brick by Brick franchise, a great opportunity for anyone who loves working with children and promoting their educational development. Brick by Brick's corporate headquarters, located in Charleston,South Carolina, operates a 2,500 square foot learning center along with after school programs in over fifty-five local schools.
We Are Here For You
Brick by Brick is 100% committed to making your business successful. By owning a Brick by Brick franchise, you will enjoy the benefits of owning your own business; yet we will be there to support you along the way. If you are not successful, we are not successful! We train you to run a profitable franchise by requiring you to complete our training program at you corporate headquarters and two days of on-site training at your location. We will hang out, share some laughs, and teach you the inner workings of our business. We are not here just to "sell" you our franchise- we believe the brand does that for itself- we are here to support you every step of the way.
Why Us - We Stand Apart from our Competition
- Recession proof business with quick ROI, relatively low startup cost (Franchise Fee $27,500) with high profit margins.
- Kids are natural engineers. They love to build things and take them apart.
- Parents value their child's education and understand the importance of STEM education.
- Children will come back to your program time and time again. Due to the demand of our program, we have grown to fifty-five schools within Charleston County in less than two years. You will not find a competitor that can match our growth.
- We have proven marketing strategies and our brand sells itself to our clients.
- Proprietary model plans: Our model plans cannot be found in stores or ordered through Lego Education. They are the exclusive property of Brick by Brick and we are constantly developing new models. This means that you will never have to use the same plan twice within a two-year period. Many of our competitors recycle and reuse the same camps and model plans year after year. with Brick by Brick you will never hear "My child built that last year" or "Why can't I just go to Lego Education and just buy the plans myself?"
- Most elementary schools do not offer engineering education and are happy to invite you into their school to offer in-school field trips and after school enrichment programs. This makes our business model superior as we have curriculum for both in-school and after-school hours.
- We have received Federal and State grants to teach students in lower income schools. We can guide you through the process of obtaining grants in your area to teach our Brick by Brick program.
- Brick by Brick franchises are easy to operate and can be run from home, giving you the benefit of low overhead costs. Everything you need will be provided for you. We are ahead of the curve in every sense- as demonstrated by our incredible growth in just two years.
- Brick by Brick can be operated as a part-time or full-time business. With the high profit margins and the low fixed overhead, it is a profitable business from the start. In addition to our classes, you have the opportunity to have year-round income with camps during the summer and school vacations along with birthday parties and events. Our elementary age camps average 24 children, while our preschool camps average 14 children per week.
I Feel Your Excitement - So What's Included?
- Use of the Brick by Brick name, logos, and trademarks, Proprietary model plans that are unique to Brick by Brick that cannot be purchased by schools or customers (with new plans being generated quarterly).
- Large territories that include a population of 100,000 people and at least 50 schools; this is based on zip codes and schools in the area.
- Support opening a brick-and-mortar location.
- Marketing Support with school and recreation centers.
- Assistance obtaining school funding through Federal, State and local grants.
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program.
- Exclusive use of the Proprietary Operations Manual.
- A well-managed website that will promote your business.
- Sales and marketing training.
- Scheduled visits from Field Support Representatives, meetings, teleconferences, and workshops.
Lego Teaching Kits Included
- Jr. Robotics Training Kits
- Build & Play Pre-K Lessons, Proprietary Model Plans, and Take-Home Sheets (Ages 2-4)
- Jr. Robotics Model Plans & Curriculum (Ages 6 & up)
- Mindstorms & EV3 Curriculum (Ages 9 & up)
- Summer/Holiday Camp Curriculum & Lesson Plans in Digital Format (Ages 2 & up)
- Brick by Brick Birthday Party Guide Including exclusive Games, Invitations & Vendor Contracts
- Proprietary Operations/Management Manual
- Press Release Template
- Vendor Contact Database
- Three business days of set-up coordination at your creative center with experienced Brick by Brick staff, as well as on-site business development training and visits to local schools.
- Marketing Material Templates