At Bricks & Minifigs®, we build customers’ dreams brick by brick with our extensive knowledge and seemingly endless selection of LEGO® products. When you own a Bricks & Minifigs franchise YOU will build your business dreams the very same way!
Just like when building with LEGO®bricks, the only limit to owning a Bricks & Minifigs store is your imagination. Take a few minutes to explore this great franchise opportunity and imagine the business you can build for yourself…TODAY!
Imagine owning a business that:
- Helps customers recapture fond memories from their childhood
- Gives people of any age a convenient place to buy, sell and trade all their LEGO® products
- Encourages people to use their imagination
- Is a proven turn-key model with a protected territory
- Has a low startup cost
- Is easy and FUN to own!
When you have a Bricks & Minifigs store, that’s exactly how it works. The Bricks & Minifigs business model is as well-designed and fun as building your favorite LEGO® set:
- Step 1. Follow our proven methods and systems.
- Step 2. Use your imagination to delight your customers.
- Step 3. Enjoy the rewards!
A Bricks & Minifigs store is much more than just any ordinary retail toy operation. We take buying, selling and trading LEGO® to the next level and are the first to offer LEGO® resale store franchises. In our years of experience, we have developed proven systems that make it easy for you to buy, sell and trade a wide selection of new and used bricks, minifigures and LEGO® accessories. We will teach you how to make the most of our “Rebuild, Reuse, Reimagine” business model. From single to bulk bricks to pre-assembled or new sets, your ever changing inventory will attract LEGO® enthusiasts of all ages – small children to adult collectors. Plus, you will also offer many LEGO® related items such as apparel, books, and BrickArms® weapons.
Owning a successful business is a combination of proper planning and imagination. Bricks & Minifigs has established itself as the first LEGO® resale franchise with an extremely loyal and rapidly growing customer base. We have built our business model “brick by brick” on a solid business strategy to make the most out of your investment dollar.
As a Bricks & Minifigs store owner, you can be confident that our systems and methods for operating your business combined with your imagination and work ethic, will pave the way to dominate the LEGO® resale market in your area. Depending on the size of the store you wish to open, your total initial investment will range from $108,500 to $276,400 and will include:
- Initial Franchise fee of $25,000 ($30,000 in Canada) will include a protected territory, 5-day training program at our corporate headquarters, up to 3-days of on-site training at your location, a web page and a comprehensive operations manual.
- Computers, Software, Point of Purchase System start at $3,200.
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment ranges from $2,500-$12,000.
- Real Estate and Leasehold Improvements are estimated at $6,000-$20,500.
- Starting Inventory ranges from $35,000-$125,000.
- Signage and Marketing to advertise your grand opening starts at $6,500.
*All values are in U.S. Dollars
For your total initial investment, we will supply you with all the knowledge you will need to open your own Bricks & Minifigs store.
The next question is: Am I a good candidate? Let’s find out:
- Are you a LEGO® enthusiast?
- Do you have a good work ethic with a passion to succeed?
- Do you want to “love what you do”?
- Do you love seeing smiles on customers’ faces?
- Would you enjoy working with a customer base that ranges from small children to adult collectors?
If you answered YES to any of these questions than this franchise opportunity may be for you. For more information on how to take the next step towards opening your very own Bricks & Minifigs store, contact us today.
Sales Disclosure: This Website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. The communications on this website are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise offering circular to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.
Leave a Comment