The Candlewood Suites® brand believes the world would be a better place if everyone had the personal and physical space to create a sense of normalcy when traveling for a long period of time. Guests depend on the Candlewood Suites brand for reliable services nd amenities that support their independent ways. Candlewood Suites appeals to corporate, industrial and government markets, making the brand popular with travelers involved in long term engagements.
An all-suite design that promotes guest independence and an operating model that allows each Candlewood Suites property to operate with just 12 team members - this model has been critical to the brand’s continued success. A fresh prototype design and standardized decor packages are provided to reduce costs and simplify the development process.
- Studio and one-bedroom suites offer fully equipped kitchens and spacious workspaces.
- Outdoor Gazebo Grill is the perfect place to unwind after a long day. Features a gas grill and social area.
- The Candlewood Cupboard® stocks a variety of breakfast items, beverages, snacks, and toiletries and is open 24-hours.
- 24-hour gym, The Lending Locker, and free guest laundry provide additional convenience and value to guests.
IHG will tailor project support to each owner and each project. Whether owners are interested in
a new build, conversion, adaptive reuse, mixed-use, or dual-branded property, IHG can help.
We'll work with you to develop a fast and efficient process that matches our experience in the
global market with the personal vision you have for your hotel.
New Builds - from the ground up
- Each project is site, market, and design-specific, so your development gets the focus
- IHG brand standards keep your hotel on track, accessing consumer insights and
maximizing market opportunity.
- You can also take advantage of our pre-designed, award winning brand prototype
design concepts for our midscale brands.
Conversion - raise a fresh flag
- IHG has a proven model for converting properties for each of our brands.
- IHG's property improvement planning (PIP) and hotel opening processes work swiftly
and efficiently to help you convert an existing property into an IHG branded hotel.
- IHG also helps to provide a smooth transition for the staff and property to
deliver the IHG experience, resulting in improved guest relations and greater overall hotel
Mixed use - reimagine hotel investments
- Combine a hotel project with retail, residential, entertainment, commercial, or other
land uses to drive real estate value.
- Any of our brands and project types can be adapted to the right combination of mixed
use development projects.
Dual Branded - diversity and share costs
- This approach puts two brands into the same building, allowing them to share
common space and staff while maintaining each brand's unique identity.
- Popular with both developers and guests, a dual branded project can allow hotels to
provide more amenities than a single hotel could offer, attracting a broader range of
guests to the same space.
- IHG is seeing success with dual branded projects and the synergies created between
construction and operations.