A Senior Home Care Franchise With a Long History of Caring and a Focus on The Future
We measure our advantages by the ways in which we help our owners succeed. Caring has a 25+ year history of living up to our motto which is helping seniors stay Healthy. Happy. Home. We spent over 10 years developing and perfecting our business model prior to becoming a franchisor, and our franchise owners succeed in large part due to our support and continuous development and innovation.
- 1 in 7: People over 65 who need in-home care. Older people are more likely to need assistance with everyday tasks like cooking, cleaning, and transportation.
- 20%: U.S. population that will be over 80 by 2030. As age increases, so does the need for at-home senior care services. U.S. companies will need to step up to meet these needs.
- 90%: Amount of seniors who wish to remain at home as they age.
Grow with Us. Care with Us. Change Lives with Us.
- Locations: We perform territory research so you’ll know exactly how many seniors are in your area of interest. Territories available across the U.S
- Business Planning: We provide the resources you need to start your franchise business from the ground up, getting rid of the guesswork.
- Financing: Your initial franchise investment will go a long way towards making sure you're a success. We can help you secure funding.
The Caring Advantage
We set the standard. At Caring Senior Service we know its our method that makes us different. We have developed a proven method of doing business called GreatCare. Our GreatCare Method ensures that we deliver the very best care each an every time we serve a client.
We set the standard as a Franchise System:
- Step By Step Quick Start Guide
- Three week initial training program
- On-site training visits
- Free quarterly training conferences
- Proprietary Cloud Based Client/Caregiver Software Platform
- One-on-one coaching and mentoring
- 25 Year Industry Experience
- Continued ownership of multiple locations by executive team
|We set the standard in the industry by providing:
||We Set the Standard in Homecare Management Technology:
- Same Day Service
- 24 Hour Availability
- All Inclusive Pricing
- A Tablet in Every Home
- Professionally Trained Caregivers
- Personalized Caregiver Introductions
- Free Home Safety Assessments
- Touchscreen Tablet in Every Home
- Online Patient/Family Portal
- Cloud Based Marketing CRM
- Real Time Video Conferencing
- Caregiver Applicant Tracking
- Electronic Document Delivery System
- Mobile Caregiver Message Center
- Easy Billing and Integrated Payroll
Investing in a franchise is a big decision for you and for us. Just like you, we put a lot of thought into making big decisions. The first step for you to take is to find out if our opportunity is a good fit for your goals and unique skill set.
Caring Offers Unparalleled Support and Training for New Owners
Caring has a long history of leadership in the homecare industry. We spent our first 10 years as a company developing a superior business model that focuses on high quality senior care and streamlined operations. Our intensive training program is based on decades of experience and is so intensive that we have strictly enforced caps on how many owners can attend training at one time. We have been perfecting senior care for over 26 years and can confidently say we provide the best care in the business. Our training gives you access to this knowledge, and our support team helps you fulfill all your administrative requirements so you can start moving your business forward from Day 1!
Our franchise system includes streamlined office setup and staffing support, and a corporate based support team. You will also receive complete operations and marketing training, business support and advice. All of this provides you with the absolute best opportunity to develop a significant asset and earn a significant income while being able to help people in need.
How Will I Learn Everything I Need To Know?
Initial training takes place over three weeks. The first two weeks of training are web-based and completed at your home or office. This portion of your training consists of assignments that will familiarize you with your senior care market, our intranet, proprietary Tendio® software, and operational systems. We will check your understanding and progress with bi-weekly webinars scheduled with our support team staff. Your third week of training is hands-on and is hosted at our National Headquarters in San Antonio, TX and teaches owners how to implement all of the major components of our system from a operational and marketing perspective.
What Happens When I Leave Training?
Upon leaving initial training, new franchisees are enrolled in a 16-week Core Development Program that consists of weekly training calls highly focused on helping our owners implement the specific operational practices introduced in our initial training. The principles of the Core Development program are guided by tracking each owner's specific key performance indicators. The marketing processes, taught at initial training, are re-enforced with weekly sales coaching calls to track marketing plan implementation and celebrate successes. We also provide on-site visits of corporate staff, as well quarterly training conferences which, in total, lead to engaged franchise owners who are confidently following a unique plan that has been specially developed for them.
Leave a Comment