We are an international carpet restoration company serving the hospitality industry since 1998. We provide a full range of expert carpet restoration, color repair and an exceptional high rate of customer satisfaction.
Our businesses are performing a unique service for the most prestigious hotels in the hospitality industry in a niche market where, with the magical work of carpet restoration, we save our customer’s their carpet and prevent premature carpet replacement with the fraction of the cost. We always have extremely satisfied customers, amazed with our work, excellent feedback and smiles on their faces.
We are in the business of a specialty item. We are not carpet cleaners.We remove and fix all the problems that carpet cleaners leave behind such as any type of burn mark (iron, cigarette,etc..), any type of permanent stain such as red wine, and we also repair and fix any type of discoloration such as bleach stains and spots.
We specialize in an exclusive process to customize the removal of the most difficult, hard to treat spots, stains, burns, and even discolorations. Unique treatment applications allow us to treat single or multicolored carpets with a special color isolation process. This technique restores the integrity of your carpet and its visual appearance.
Investments: $62,650 – $110,950
Training and Support
When you join the Carpet R&R International Rehab & Restore team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number ofdifferent exciting areas:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
• 2 weeks of training at the Carpet R&R International Rehab & Restore’s HQ in North Carolina beginning approximately 4-6 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
• 1 week of training at your location to get your business started
• 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
• Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join the Carpet R&R International Rehab & Restore team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current carpet restoration company to be under the Carpet R&R International Rehab & Restore umbrella. When you join the Carpet R&R International Rehab & Restore team you will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 1,000,000 in the MSA to develop. Carpet R&R International Rehab & Restore is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
• Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
• Good with Timing and Schedule Management
• High Personal Standards
• Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
• Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships • A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners may include:
• Franchise Operations or Hospitality Service Industry
• Experience Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience