The CARSTAR model is uniquely attractive to independent store owners. You get the resources, support, buying power and management expertise of North America’s largest MSO network but retain the ownership and independence of your stores. It's the winning solution for over 500 existing locations, and continuing to grow across North America. Find out more about how you can become part of something bigger by joining the CARSTAR.
The Benefit of CARSTAR Ownership
CARSTAR leverages the purchasing power of Driven Brands to provide tremendous benefits for our CARSTAR store owners. Nearly 50 corporately managed purchasing programs provide our CARSTAR partners on average $25,000 or more in cost savings and rebates. With larger volume stores easily surpassing that amount in rebates. Store owners also benefit from a national fleet program, top vendor partnerships and support from national service providers.
We offer a full-service operations platform that includes elements of lean processing, quality controls, data analytics and education and training to drive key performance indicators to exceed industry standards. By deploying ADOs (Area Director of Operations) to enhance the workflow processes and business analysis, we assist owners and operators in delivering greater opportunities for process improvement.
We continue to evolve in the human resources training arena, by using learning management systems to assist in leadership and management training to allow the store greater opportunities in recruitment processes and management training. Utilizing our EDGE Performance platform we coach, counsel, and consult performance-based modules that create a foundation for effective management of the business. This provides a culture for understanding team building and an education focused environment, while building stronger, efficient operational processes that provide an opportunity to gain greater profitability in your business.
Pre License Steps
- Speak with a CARSTAR representative to review CARSTAR concept and qualifications
- Learn the ins-and-outs of the CARSTAR business model with your identified Franchise Director
- Review our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Attend Discovery Day to learn more about CARSTAR and meet the executives
- Receive your Franchise Trade Agreement (FTA) - Welcome to the Family!
Post License Steps
- Attend a introduction phone call with CARSTAR corporate
- Work with our in-house Real Estate Team to secure an optimal location
- Partner with our Financing Manager to assist with funding
- Get started with the project coordinator who will handle signage, equipment, inventory, training and Grand Opening!
Leave a Comment