Central Courier was founded by Mike McBain in Ventura, California, in 1977. We have since grown to become the leading same-day delivery service on the Central Coast in California, with a routed system covering Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo Counties. We make well over a thousand deliveries a day. Our clientele include banks, medical laboratories, hospitals, government agencies, payroll services, manufacturing, schools and libraries.
With the recent retirement of Mike McBain, we have been challenged to further his commitment of excellence at Central Courier. As the role of same-day delivery services in today’s business world continues to evolve, we are changing with the times and will continue in our role as the leading same-day delivery service on the Central Coast in California to strive to achieve service excellence.
Central Courier, LLC offers a proven business model with a system that has worked for many years and can work for you too.
1. As a franchisee, you will be given all the information and support to duplicate our successful system to maximize your potential for success.
2. We will help you decide on the best location and service area for your Central Courier franchise.
3. Our detailed Operations Manual will teach you everything you need to start your business. We will not only train you but also provide you with the knowledge to grow your business. We leave no stone unturned when it comes to teaching you our business system for success. We will continue to help you grow your business to ensure our mutual success.
4. We share our proven system and procedures. Both have been developed over many years to allow the successful operation of one or multiple Central Courier Franchise locations. Immediately upon signing the Franchise Agreement, you will have access to a successful system and proven methods for success – one of the best in the industry.
5. You will enjoy the benefits from our name recognition and marketing experience. You will be part of a Central Courier network of successful Franchisees.
If you can follow a system, want to own your own business, and are not afraid of building some ‘sweat equity,’ then a Central Courier franchise may be right for you!
Purchase a Central Courier Franchise in 7 Easy Steps. . .
Step 1: Ask for and receive our introductory information package.
Step 2: Complete and submit the Request For Consideration Form.
Step 3: After we receive your Request For Consideration Form, we will phone you to conduct a short interview. Then you will receive the Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document (UFDD) with exhibits including the Franchise Agreement.
Step 4: Review the UFDD and gather your due diligence information. This step should include meeting with Central Courier owners, speaking to franchisees and consulting with your own attorney and CPA.
Step 5: Make the decision to either purchase or pass on the opportunity.
Step 6: Set closing date, sign the Franchise Agreement and pay your franchise fee.
Step 7: Attend training, receive Operations Manual and get started on your new business!