John Harrison felt that many small businesses were failing because they couldn't afford accountants, so he began providing 'professional services at bookkeeper's rates.' In 1989, Harrison established Accountant's Choice, which has since changed its name to CFO Today.
Franchising started in 1990, and there are now locations across the United States offering accounting services to local small businesses.
- We take care of your taxes, payroll and accounting so you don’t have to.
- One bill and one price. That means no nasty surprises to pay at the end of the month.
- Reports designed just for you. We explain what your numbers mean and how they can help your business grow!
- We've spent 25 years, working for a wide variety of unique businesses. Give us a chance to work for you!
- You work directly with your accountant. Rest easy knowing that we only hire the best, most knowledgeable professionals in the industry! We look forward to hearing from you.
- CFOToday accountants are all small business owners. They know how important cash is to your business and understand your financial stress.
- Your accountant is there for you personally, whenever you need them. Call us anytime!
- Let us help you form and understand a specialized tax and financial strategy for your business.
- Get regular status reports on how your business is doing.