Welcome to Classy Closets
The history of Classy Closets is one of constant improvement, innovation and unparalleled customer service. When it comes to closet and home organization, Classy Closets has become one of the most recognized brand names in the western United States.
About Classy Closets
For over 35 years, Classy Closets has been improving the lives of families and businesses through well-organized closet storage solutions designed for optimal living. More than $300 million of our solutions have been sold and installed throughout the United States. Our closet storage solutions are truly customized, delivering a level of quality and value unmatched by any company in the industry. In fact, every one of our closet storage solutions is guaranteed for life.
Fueled by our loyal customer base, Classy Closets is extending our franchise closet systems opportunity across the United States. We believe that sharing our vision of distinctive and unparalleled customer service with all Classy Closets locations will lead to even greater success.
- Over 30 years of experience
- Established methods and procedures
- Prime, protected areas available in most states
- Design, sales, and installation training
- Option to manufacture your own products to Classy Closets specifications
- Trailer and tool package included
- Marketing materials and support
- Continual training through annual franchise conferences
We invite you to take part in Classy Closets franchise closet systems opportunity.
A Growing Industry
The statistical data below is based on the 2017 Joint Housing Study by Harvard University and the 2017 Home & Houzz Survey.
Key Facts & Consumer Trends:
- Spending on residential remodeling reached a record high of $340B in 2015.
- Homeowner spending on remodeling and renovation is projected to increase 2% each year through 2025.
- Homeowners age 55 and over are projected to account for > 75% of industry growth through 2025.
- Large U.S. metro areas are poised for double-digit annual growth over the next decade.
- More than 87% of homeowners opt to hire a professional over taking a do-it-yourself approach to remodeling and renovations.