The OPPORTUNITY You’ve ‘Bin’ Looking For
The average American discards approximately 70 pounds of clothes, shoes and textiles each year. Most of these items end up in local landfills, which amounts to an astounding 16.9 billion pounds of preventable waste each year.
Clothes Bin™ has developed a proven process for the collection, management and distribution of clothes, shoes and textiles throughout the United States. Strategically located in the parking lots of convenience stores, gas stations, shopping centers or wherever people congregate, these bright green bins are destined to become the go-to for anyone looking for a convenient way to recycle their clothes, shoes and textiles.
How CLOTHES BIN Works
1. Bins Placed in Ideal Locations. Use BLIP™ to plan the location of your bins throughout your territory. Bins can be moved at will to increase productivity.
2. Contributors Fill the Bins. Contributors find the conveniently placed bins and fill them with their clothes, shoes and textiles.
3. Service Full Bins. BLIP™ will notify you whenever a bin approaches its capacity.
4. Unload Contents. Franchisees have the option to independently sell the contents collected in the bins, or participate in the Clothes Bin™ Corporate Buy Back Program where the Company purchases the collected items at wholesale prices.
5. Receive Funds for Contents. If participating in the Clothes Bin™ Corporate Buy Back Program, the Company pays franchisees for the collected items. Franchisees also have the option to sell the contents of their bins on the open market.
The Bin™ Is Full Of TECHNOLOGY
Clothes Bin™ is bringing textile recycling to the 21st century with BLIP™ (Bin Location Information Program). BLIP™ monitors each bin and alerts the franchisee whenever a bin approaches its capacity and needs to be serviced.
MAP Your Route
In addition to our state-of-the-art bins pro-actively notifying you when they are approaching capacity and need to be serviced, BLIP™ allows the franchisee to visualize their territory on an interactive map that includes their placed bins, as well as detailed contact information for potential bin locations.
BLIP’s™ powerful technology also maps out the most efficient collection route and helps the franchisee determine which bins are performing well, and which bins may need to be moved to alternative locations.
FRANCHISE ‘Bin’efits At A Glance
- The Bin™ is your hardest working employee. They work 24/7/365 without overtime pay and they never call in sick. For them, HR stands for “Happily Recycling.”
- Getting started is easy. No build-out, construction inspections or soft openings to worry about. Your bins are ready to get to work the moment you place them in the field and if the location isn’t working for you, you simply relocate the bin to another location. It’s that simple.
- Rain or shine, day and night your bins are working for you. BLIP™ will monitor each bin and tell you when they need to be serviced. Our unique system will even layout the most efficient collection route.
- Simple to manage. Unlike many other franchise opportunities, Clothes Bin™franchisees never have to worry about food costs, spoilage or ongoing inventory management and holding costs.
- Open 24 hours a day. Bins act like cash machines by making money while you sleep.
- Help others do their part for the environment. Your Clothes Bin™ franchise will play an important part in keeping clothes and textiles out of your local landfills.
- No sales experience needed. The Bin™ does all of the selling by compelling your customers to fill the bins. Simply place each bin in a convenient location and your customers will do the rest.
- Consistent sales. Our Clothes Bin™ Corporate Buy Back Program provides an option for the Company to purchase your collected clothes, shoes and textiles at wholesale prices.
- Affordable franchise.
- Clothes Bin™ compliments your other franchises or part-time job. The flexibility of the Clothes Bin™ franchise makes this the perfect opportunity for individuals who own other franchises, are looking to capitalize on their free time or supplement their part-time job or profession.
Become A PARTNER
Join our efforts to help serve the local community and economy, as well as the environment. We partner with business owners, property owners and management companies of shopping centers who allow us to place a Clothes Bin on their property. Our partners demonstrate to the public their support of our “green” initiative by encouraging their patrons to contribute, by providing a convenient way to drop off their bags of unwanted clothes, shoes and textiles. Clothes Bin drives traffic to your location and as people recycle their clothes, shoes and textiles, they create more room to purchase new items.