What is it?
- Club Metro USA is a high-end resort-style fitness club franchise based out of New Jersey. Ranked as one of Entrepreneur Magazine's 'Hot Franchises to Own', Club Metro USA has distinguished itself as a premier player in the fitness club industry through its gorgeous clubs, engaged and welcoming personal trainers, and advanced modern equipment
- Through it's unique membership model, Club Metro USA allows members to join for as low as $19.99 a month for basic access to the facilities, and offers upgrades to additional services to ensure each member gets a custom-fit experience
How does it make money?
- Club Metro USA owners generate the bulk of their revenue from monthly membership fees, with supplemental revenue coming from personal training, retail sales, classes, smoothie bar, child care, tanning, and massages
Who is it for?
- High-energy, wealthy entrepreneurs who want to own and operate a high-end resort-style fitness club
- Prospective franchisees attracted to the financial potential of owning multiple clubs
- Those seeking the flexibility of a franchise system that allows both hands-on and semi-absentee ownership options
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Franchisees can manage their Club Metro USA business hands-on or can opt for a semi-absentee approach where they maintain their full-time career and hire a general manager, sales staff, and instructors to operate the actual day-to-day of their Club Metro USA business
- Attend owner training at the Club Metro USA corporate office in Union, NJ
- If operating as a hands-on owner, you'll oversee your sales, marketing, and instruction staff If operating your business as a semi-absentee owner, you'll focus on hiring a tremendous general manager to oversee your locations and staff
WHERE BEGINNERS ARE INSPIRED AND ATHLETES BECOME CHAMPIONS
Why Open a Club Metro USA Franchise?
Club Metro USA is unique among fitness franchises in that it offers an upscale, resort-style fitness experience with a low-end initial price point. Those who want basic access can get it at a price that’s within almost any budget – and those who are willing to pay for extras like classes, personal training, and tanning are able to buy them for additional fees.
Multiple Income Streams
With personal training, classes, apparel, childcare, tanning, and food & beverage, you’ll make money multiple ways. Bring everyone in the door with low membership fees, then entice them with additional healthy life enhancements and services.
Our experienced team will teach you how to effectively market your new club and sign up members before you even open the doors.
Fully Integrated Software Support
As a Club Metro USA franchisee, you’ll be provided with a fully-integrated suite of membership, CRM and accounting software. There’s no need to spend countless hours testing and figuring out what works best for your business – because we’ve done the hard work for you.
Group Fitness Equipment Discounts
At Club Metro USA, we’ve negotiated purchasing arrangements with many of the best fitness equipment manufacturers. Whether you decide to buy or lease your equipment, you’ll benefit from the deals we already have in place.
Site Selection and Build-Out Assistance
Although every new owner will be heavily involved in the site selection and build-out process, we’re there for guidance and support at every step of the way. We’ll offer expert input on location selection, lease negotiation, plans, and permits.