Have you ever wondered how to change careers or start a home-based business without big expenses or risks?
Coffee News, the world's most popular and unique community publication and global franchise, is one of the simplest and best businesses with a 25 year proven track record. Coffee News is one of Forbes and Entrepreneur’s highest-ranked affordable franchises.
Coffee News entertains and informs readers and promotes local businesses. With a proven business model and systems, you can have your own business up and running smoothly and making serious money quickly.
Coffee News franchisees (called publishers) create their own schedules and make a difference in their communities. Owning a Coffee News franchise provides a clear path to financial freedom. If you have a passion for sales and community involvement, you can earn money from home with Coffee News.
- You can be your own boss
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle, aspirations, commitments and choices
- Ideal home-based business with established start-up systems - you can be up and running quickly
- No expensive overheads or outlays for plant and equipment.
- You're protected by a strong, distinctive trade name, trademarks and copyright
- Make great connections networking and socialising with other business owners and community leaders
- Time to focus on your life as your revenue is auto-collected and deposited weekly into your bank account
About Your Business
- Flexible and proven business model that you can grow
- Established systems with long-term security with your clients
- Easy client management with a business to business customer base
- Great credibility - Coffee News has a great reputation and long history
- Be part of a global business - Coffee News is the world’s largest franchise publication.
- Highly researched unique product, niche market and system
- Professional business with minimal start-up investment
- No production worries - taken care of by head office and you focus on generating income
About Your Success
- Great training and business coaching by ICF coach and Fellow of Australian Institute of Management with support from head office who are/have been successful franchisees
- Extensive Resource Centre with hundreds of support tools including multi-platform marketing strategies
- The edge to be successful - International Discussion Forum and support for an extensive worldwide network of franchisees
- “Tips and Tricks” Manual from this combined experience
- Training and education is backed by an easy to follow, but comprehensive, Operations Manual