The COIT family began in 1950 as a small dry cleaner, located near Coit Tower in San Francisco, California. Shortly after opening, founder Lou Kearn began offering something new to his customers - drapery cleaning backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. As a result of this innovation, his small business flourished and many more cleaning services were added. Proud of the tradition started by Lou, all of Coit's cleaning services are still backed by that same guarantee.
Today, COIT is one of the largest specialty-cleaning & restoration companies in the world with franchises in the United States, Canada and Thailand. We have more than 60 years of experience in the industry, yet we have remained a family-owned business with a close-knit corporate culture.
COIT's experienced team of corporate and franchise business leaders are passionate about earning the trust of its home, business and insurance industry customers by providing a continually expanding list of value-driven cleaning and restoration services.
COIT gives you the maximum opportunity for revenue and growth. Our ultimate goal is to help you grow into a multi-truck, multi-profit-center business. We aim to accomplish this goal by offering...
- Increased Customer Demand - With today's time restrictions, many families and businesses are turning to professionals for specialty-cleaning services.
- Experience and Expertise - We have more than 60 years of experience in the industry, and we know what it takes to grow a business with COIT.
- Multiple Revenue Sources - From carpet cleaning to air duct cleaning, restoration services and more, COIT offers its franchisees a broad range of revenue generating services.
- Protected Territories - Only you have the right to operate in your granted territory, so you will have a huge advantage in the marketplace.
- Sophisticated Software Systems - COIT has developed some of the most sophisticated proprietary systems in the industry to assist you in monitoring your company's growth and profitability.
As a COIT Franchisee, we want you to have a competitive edge in your marketplace that's why we provide you with...
- Excellent Brand Awareness - COIT is a recognized name with a strong image and positive reputation.
- Results-Driven Marketing Campaigns - Our established marketing programs take full advantage of today's media - web, television, radio and print.
- Solid Business Model - You will operate in this booming industry, but you do not do the work yourself. Instead, you employ service technicians, who are then scheduled to go out and work in North America's homes.
- Leadership Development - COIT works with you as you lead your team. From recruiting, training, and motivational techniques, to marketing strategies and daily operations. COIT will be by your side to help you efficiently and effectively execute your business plan and lead your company.
- Comprehensive Training Program - COIT offers an exclusive training program that will help you to get started immediately.
- Outstanding Support - We are here for you whenever you need us - from operational advice, competitive analysis, technical support, new marketing ideas or information about the latest industry trends.
We are driven to help business leaders like you enjoy the freedom and independence that comes from building and leading your own business.
COIT franchise business owners are backed by our 60+ years of experience in the specialty-cleaning & restoration business and a powerful franchise system that includes a highly recognizable brand image, compelling marketing campaigns, multiple revenue sources, plus an outstanding support system that helps our franchise business owners "hit the ground running".
Our goal is to work with individuals who have a strong desire to lead their own company, enjoy marketing, operating and building a business, and are comfortable investing in and managing multiple employees.
At COIT, we are committed to making the world a cleaner, healthier, happier place, and it shows!