Established, brand-name cosmetics now available to sell from your own kiosk. Or, as a home-based direct sales consultant.
Grab a piece of the multi-billion dollar cosmetics market. The Color Me Beautiful, Flori Roberts, Adrien Arpel, Patti LaBelle and Gale Hayman of Beverly Hills brands are prestigious and affordable. Until recently, these brands were sold through department stores. In order to provide better client service, Color Me Beautiful recently changed it's focus to sell through well trained business owners.
Starting Your Kiosk Business in a Mall
Our first kiosk was launched 4 years ago. Today, there are 77 kiosks and retail stores nationwide. For qualified applicants, your fee is only US$5,500. Imagine starting a full-time business in a mall where you can make money immediately and big profits, all for US$5,500.
What You Get
Your fee covers the following:
- First month's rent ( up to US$1,800)
- Your business license, insurance and registration fees
- Fixturing, cash register and credit card terminal, phone installation and start-up supplies.
- Assistance finding your mall location and negotiating your lease.
- 5 days of on-site training to launch your business
- Ongoing marketing and training support thereafter.
US$3,750 in start-up inventory of cosmetics, skin care and fragrances. When you've sold your start-up product, normally within 2 weeks, you've paid off most of your investment.