Founded by Robert Lowery in 1988, Colors on Parade began with a vision to provide the automotive industry with body shop quality repairs from a mobile unit, thus allowing services to be conducted on the customer’s own site; all while maintaining cost-effective pricing. This vision was grounded in Mr. Lowery’s long-time passion for restoring classic cars. Mr. Lowery spent endless hours perfecting his patented processes, and in 1988, his vision was realized. That year, the first Colors on Parade began operating in South Carolina. In 1991, the first Colors on Parade franchisewas granted in North Carolina.
In the years that followed, Colors on Parade grew with a record number of new franchises being granted throughout the U.S. Today, Colors on Parade’s customer base includes car dealerships, rental car agencies, body shops, and individual vehicle owners.
In the past few years, Colors on Parade again expanded to offer services to retail customers.
Currently, Colors on Parade franchises have locations in 31 states.
Take the Wheel. Be Your Own Boss.
For more than 30 years, Colors On Parade has been providing mobile, on-site automotive appearance services for auto dealerships, personal vehicles, and car rental agencies throughout the U.S. We’re ready to help make your franchising dreams come true.
You can expect:
- very strong income potential
- assistance in acquiring customers
- ongoing technical and business support
- discounts for Veterans and financing for most franchise candidates
We don’t mean to brag, but…
With 250 operating franchises across the U.S., you can be confident that your investment and hard work will be building on a solid foundation–with recognized success. Below are just a few of the accolades we have received during our more than 30 years in operation:
- Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Top 500 Franchises,” “Top Home-Based Franchises,” and “America’s Top Global Franchises”
- Business Start-Ups “Top 100 Low-Investment Franchises” and “Home-Based Franchise 200” in 1998
- Success Magazine’s “Franchise Gold 200”
Leave a Comment