Why Invest in a Home Care Franchise?
Home Care is a truly global, high demand industry that any serious entrepreneur should consider. Quality home care, privately paid for by the client, is now a valuable and vital part of the long-term care solution for millions of people because it provides seniors a choice about how and where they age, and it delivers peace of mind to family members who are unable to provide all the care their loved ones need.
- Home Care is a $75 billion recession resistant industry
- In 2020, 56 million Americans will be over 65 (over 10,000 people turn 65 every day)
- 70% of these folks will need help with activities of daily living (ADL’s) at some point
- 90% of elderly want to remain in their own homes as long as possible
- The average base of family support is shrinking rapidly
- More elderly are living with chronic illnesses, including arthritis, diabetes or Alzheimer's than ever
- Patients are discharged from hospitals more quickly and the average length of hospital stays has declined by five days since 1980.
- More than 49% of women over the age of 75 live alone with no loved one to assist them with ADL’s.*
- Approximately 40 Million family members currently care for their aging parents and are not properly trained to do so.
Data provided by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), The Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) and the Global Coalition on Aging (GCA)
The ComForCare franchise offers social entrepreneurs a highly scalable proven business framework so that they can significantly contribute to society in a robust industry, while also being highly compensated.
What Makes ComForCare Different?
Superior Care Process
- Thorough Start-of-Care Program
- In-home Nurse Assessments & Reassessments
- Client and Family Education
- Management Engagement & Quality Assurance Measures
- Elite Caregiver Hiring, Training & Client Matching Process
Unparalleled Franchisee Satisfaction
ComForCare® has received World-Class Franchise® certification from the Franchise Research Institute® for the Tenth Consecutive Year based on exceptional franchisee satisfaction!
Diverse Revenue Channels
- Personal & Companion Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Medical Staffing
- Hospital Specific Discharge Planning Programs
- Onsite Programs in Elder Care Communities
- Emergency Response Programs
Unique & Innovative Care Programs
- Therapeutic Music
- Parkinson’s Program
Other Business & Financial Advantages
- Private Pay Client Expertise
- Multi-Faceted Marketing
- Large, Exclusive Territories
- Reasonable Investment
- Declining Royalties (5% - 4% - 3%)
- Extensive Training & Ongoing Support
- Proprietary Technology Tools
Leave a Comment