Welcome to COMPUCHILD
Sixty percent of today’s students will have careers that do not exist today. How can you best prepare them for an uncertain future? Experts generally agree studentsneed to learn the “4 Cs” – communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity and have a strong foundation in STEAM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math).
COMPUCHILD classes cover all 4 C’s and provide an engaging STEM + Art curriculum. Our small group lessons allow students to work together to become better communicators, collaborators, and critical thinkers. While our classes are fun and creative, the kids are not simply “playing on the computer.” In COMPUCHILD class, students learn valuable 21st century skills to be successful in life.
COMPUCHILD teachs thousands of kids every week at child care centers, schools, and community centers throughout the US.
Benefits to You
As a COMPUCHILD franchisee, you gain flexibility, independence, and control of your future. The COMPUCHILD system allows you to determine how and when you work; thereby creating the right work-life balance for you.
In a survey of our franchisees, they ranked the top benefits of owning a COMPUCHILD franchise as follows:
- Flexibility in their day to day activities
- Control and independence over their lives and future
- Joy from working with children and making a difference in their lives
- Good earning potential based on hours worked
- Supportive COMPUCHILD community and resources
As a CompuChild franchisee, you join an organization that is 100% committed to your success. CompuChild works with one of the nation's leading franchise development firms to ensure that our franchise program provides cutting-edge training, communication and support systems necessary to ensure our franchisees success. We work hard to ensure you achieve the level of success you desire.
As a CompuChild franchisee, you can be confident in your ability to operate your business, whether you have previous business experience or not. Although you will enjoy the benefits of owning your own business, you will not be operating your business alone. CompuChild provides the assistance and support you desire to ensure your success as we work together to make CompuChild the leader in technology education for young children.
CompuChild offers you...
- An easy-to-operate home-based business model
- Exclusive territories
- Low franchise fee and initial investment
- Low overhead
- Training in your territory
- A flexible schedule
- Strong trademarks
- Comprehensive curriculum
- Excellent training, marketing and support materials
- Ongoing business support
- A large network of existing franchisees
- Opportunity to be your own boss!
Why is CompuChild the right choice for today?
- Children have a natural interest in computers and technology.
- Parents recognize the value of their child's education.
- Most preschools and child care centers do not have the resources to provide their students with technology education due to the lack of trained technology instructors, state-of-the-art equipment, and developed lesson plans.
- Children, parents, schools, child care centers and educators across the country respect the CompuChild name.
We are searching for people who share similar attributes as our successful franchisees. We are looking for people who:
- Love children
- Believe in our mission
- Have a willingness to follow a proven system
- Are committed to provide a safe and nurturing environment for learning
- Work well with other people, including children, school/center staff, your staff, the corporate office and other franchisees
- Are involved in their communities
- Have the ability to make the personal, financial and emotional commitment to run a successful business
- Believe in the importance of technology in today's society
As a COMPUCHILD franchisee, you benefit from a proven system of operation that will help you achieve the level of success you desire. Additional benefits you will enjoy as a COMPUCHILD franchisee include:
- Exclusive Territory
- Low Royalty Fees
- Home Based
- Low Overhead
- Individualized Training in Your Territory
- Simple and Easy to Operate
- Low Initial Investment
- Work Full or Part Time
- Established Franchise Community
- Proprietary Lesson Plans
- Discounted Supplies
- Start Up Equipment and Supplies Included in Franchise Fee