Our vision is to help children reach their full potential by using technology as a tool to engage students, enhance the educational process, and prepare them for the future.
We love learning! We love technology! AND we love helping others to learn with technology!
We have decades of experience integrating technology into education. Two educators started implementing programs using technology before the current mouse device was invented! Since 1984, Computer Explorers has evolved a proprietary technology curriculum serving the education needs of:
- Elementary schools
- After school centers and summer camps
- Professional development
A Business On A Mission
By using technology tools in project-based learning environments, our students reinforce core academic content and foster 21st century skills in collaboration, problem solving, and creative thinking. Our programs build student skills in language arts, math, coding, science, art, music and more.
A Turnkey System
Your business is home-based. You hire and manage instructors to deliver the content of our curriculum to the students in schools and other facilities. You operate in an exclusive protected territory so that you can build a strong, vibrant business in your territory.
With an Experienced Franchisor
COMPUTER EXPLORERS has over 30 years of experience serving the
education needs of schools, child care and community centers at all levels. With franchisees in 20 US states and 4 countries, COMPUTER EXPLORERS offers a strong network of dedicated franchisees.
With a Proprietary Curriculum
Curriculum meets and/or exceeds National Education Technology Standards (NETS).Technology projects introduce students to robotics, circuitry, movie-making, website design, video game design and animation, 3-D printing, programming and much more.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A COMPUTER EXPLORERS FRANCHISEE?
- No previous experience in the field of education is needed to begin, and our staff is always available by e-mail or phone (toll free) to assist you. You receive training, start-up materials (software, peripherals, etc.) and operations manuals.
- A desire to participate in the education of children and a willingness to commit to full-time involvement
- Available cash investment of $46,945 – $57,220
- Ability to cover living expenses during start-up of business
- Basic networking and presentation skills
- Appreciation of the value of the team approach to building a business
- And most importantly share our passion for the education of children