Our business model services the business community providing drug screening, background checks and more. We see ourselves as strategic partners to businesses by providing education and screening that helps to insure a safer workplace and help to lower workers compensations costs.
Why we feel our industry should be considered:
- The drug testing industry is booming. With the new laws legalizing marijuana, more and more businesses need our help.
- Business owners are always an easy target for law suits. Background checks need to be done more frequently before a bad hire is made.
- We don’t just sell drug screening. We provide genuine education and perspective that help business owners hire better people and provide a safer work environment.
- We’re heavily involved with grass roots programs within the state and federal governments that educate the public on the dangers of drugs and legalizing them.
- Our experience in this industry is second to none. We operate some of the most profitable units in the industry.
- Our franchisees have the opportunity to leverage several revenue streams not included in other drug testing franchise models.
By combining cutting-edge screening technology with the latest in compliance, education and enforcement in the drug screening industry, Conspire! Drug Testing is a premier service provider. Now is a great time to become part of this exciting industry through ownership of a Conspire! franchise.
Physical location as well as mobile services - This makes it easy and hassle-free to work with Conspire! Drug Testing. They can come to you or you can go to them and a physical location makes your business more credible than other, home-based only providers. Plus, being low-entry "brick and mortar" makes it easier to obtain funding in the current economic lending environment.
Additional Revenue Streams - More than just drug screening, you will also be trained and qualified to provide program implementation, DER training, background checks and Supervisor training, earning you more money from the same, loyal clients. We offer full, professional services and become true partners to our communities.
Be part of a growing industry - More than just employers
Screening services are in demand now in the public and private sectors. More and more federal employees are being drug tested each year and there are more than 1.5 million federal employees in the United States. Companies are using screening to improve the quality of hires, reduce long-term costs and maintain workplace safety. Another area where screening services are in demand is the local school districts. Schools have initiated student testing, backed by the federal government recent financial grant award program. Conspire! franchisees are able to provide these services to companies, government, school districts and individuals that need them.
With on-site testing, around-the-clock availability and rapid results, we make screening convenient and hassle-free for our clients. We understand and specialize in serving the complex needs of businesses of all sizes in a wide range of industries:
- Regulatory agencies
- Legal entities
- Athletic associations
Some of our well-known clients include American Airlines, Federal Express and UPS.
An effective drug and alcohol screening program helps companies hire the right team, create a drug-free workplace and stay compliant with federal regulations. Conspire! provides a complete range of services to meet all employment screening needs, including:
- Pre-employment testing
- Background checks
- Random drug screening
- Drug & alcohol awareness training
- Compliance manuals & support
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) assistance
Benefit from the Conspire! advantage:
- Low start-up ($92,614-$141,203 per FDD) and operating costs.
- Receive all the initial and ongoing training you need to operate a Conspire! Drug Testing center.
- An established business plan for new operators.
- Enjoy participating in a business that positively impacts your local community.
- Proprietary operating software.
- Relatively low-cost retail front with minimal build-out requirements.
- Multiple revenue streams in growth industry.
- Proven business model with competitive advantage.
- Protected territory.
- One of few businesses that benefits from government and regulation.
- Year round, recession resistant.
- Limited staffing needs, inventory and hours.