Cooperstown, NY is not only the birthplace of baseball, but also the hometown of Cooperstown Connection. For over 16 years Vincent Carfagno has been operating the original location just down the road from the Baseball Hall of Fame! The original location has evolved from a small hometown store of 500 square feet to what in now a 5,000 square feet super store. Cooperstown Connection can also be found in mall locations, including the prestigious Carousel Center in Syracuse,NY.
Through our passion and "connection" to baseball we have developed relationships with players and legends of the game who return for personal appearances and signings at our stores. All merchandise in a Cooperstown Connection is officially licensed by the appropriate league or team and all autographs are certified authentic by JSA, PSA/DNA or Steiner Sports.
About Cooperstown Connection Franchise
Cooperstown Connection only carries officially licensed and/or certified merchandise from qualified varied. Our stores are stocked with a comprehensive line of sports apparel, collectables and novelties that all sports enthusiasts are looking for. Our franchise at a glance:
- Franchise Fee - $29,000.00
- Training – 2 weeks in Cooperstown or Syracuse, NY
- Total Initial Investment - $113,000 to $270,000.00
- Protected Territory – Yes
- Royalty – 6%
- Square Footage – 2,000 to 5,000
- Multi-Unit opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
Starting a Cooperstown Connection Franchise is a 5 step process:
- Submit your information to the right to receive more information
- We will contact you and send you our Uniform Franchise Disclosure.to review
- We will then schedule an in person Discovery Day
- We make a mutual decision whether or not to proceed.
- Sign agreement and pay initial franchise fee to secure your territory.