Don't Settle for Second Best!
Creation Carpets of America (CCA) was founded by flooring veterans Robert and Cathy Morse. They wanted to bring better, more affordable opportunities to those interested in owning their own flooring business.
The concept is simple: with a minimal investment, a new flooring dealer can receive comprehensive training, preferred pricing, marketing and promotional materials, and a full array of samples. In the thirteen years since Creation Carpets & Flooring was established, there are over 52 Independent Dealers nationwide and growing. Creation Carpets & Flooring of America is quickly becoming the #1 flooring dealership in the US.
Fast becoming the Company of Choice in the flooring and wood business
Available now, Qualified Lead Programs!!! Priceless.
Creation Carpets & Flooring of America is an exclusive, one-of-a-kind concept that satisfies the demand of individuals who want to own and operate their own flooring business.
The average cost of starting a traditional showroom carpet business is in excess of $75,000! This high investment is attributed to showroom and inventory expenses, sales and staff salaries, credit lines and warehousing costs. Profit margins would not be realized for a long time. Through Creation Carpets of America's exclusive program, these costs are eliminated and you will be able to start making profits immediately from our numerous product lines. Imagine having the ability of owning and operating your own flooring business at a fraction of the cost of a traditional showroom.
Exciting new business opportunity can offer you
- Quality in-demand products
- Deep discount pricing
- Established vendors
- On-going support
- Large protected working territories
As a CCA dealer you will offer quality products such as
- Wood floors
- Area rugs
- Ceramic tiles
- Specialty blinds
- Wood blinds
At Creation Carpets of America (CCA), we offer an extensive training program with a commitment to excellence.
As a CCA dealer you will be entitled to:
- Expenses-paid Training: Your expenses for training at our headquarters in San Antonio, Texas will be covered by CCA (up to $500.00)
- Complete Industry Introduction: Get a thorough overview of the carpet industry, including manufacturing techniques and distribution methods
- Operations Training: How to measure an installation, hire competent installers, process a customer credit application and insure customer satisfaction
- Sales Training: Lead follow-ups, sales calls, presentations and closing techniques
- Marketing Plan Assistance: We'll help you develop a marketing plan for your dealership, including sales and promotional materials and advertising information
- Sample Selection: You'll receive a large selection of various carpet, wood and laminate samples.
- Low Pricing Access: You'll have access to our guaranteed lowest mill direct pricing, as well as advice on how to set your own profit margins
- Ongoing Support: CCA will provide you with operational and ongoing suppport for the life of your dealership.