Celebrating 36 years in business, Cruises Inc. has been recognized as the best Travel Host Agency. As part of World Travel Holdings, we are the world’s largest seller of cruise vacations. By joining our family, you’ll have the comfort of knowing you are associated with the very best in the industry. So go ahead, make vacations your business!
WHY CRUISES INC.?
Cruises Inc. has been in business since 1982 as an award-winning travel agency. We’re proud to have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as an accredited business. As part of our family, you’ll be associated with an agency voted ‘BEST’ and recognized as a travel industry leader.
Joining Cruises Inc. means you are part of World Travel Holdings (WTH), the world’s largest retailer of cruise travel. Together, we create excellent travel supplier relationships, award-winning marketing programs and a superior support model that provides our agents with an unmatched set of success tools.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of vacation packages? How about doing so on your own schedule and from the comfort of your home?
- Gain the flexibility to work when you want, where you want and how often you want.
- Deliver an experience of a lifetime to your clients AND effortlessly maximize your income.
- We take great pride in providing you with full-training, so no experience is required, and there is no long-term commitment.
Go ahead, make vacations your business and get started today!
We’ll get you started as a vacation specialist and train you to become an expert agent! You’ll learn how to book vacations through our reservation system and take advantage of our marketing programs. These include a free social media program and multiple free websites. And, with our flexible training options, your personal priorities won’t be interrupted and you can get started right away.
IN-DEPTH INITIAL TRAINING
- Initial Training begins with approximately 20 hours of pre-recorded Training Modules.
You receive these as soon as you complete the enrollment process. They are to be completed prior to your Virtual Instructor-led Training.
- Virtual Training: An all-encompassing virtual training program, completed 100% online, that is instructor-led and held on a Thursday/Friday of each month.
- Saturday-Series Virtual Training: Offered once each quarter, this two-part series is held on consecutive Saturdays, is instructor-led and taught 100% online.
24/7 ON-DEMAND VIRTUAL LEARNING
- Our web-based continuing education tool offers 500+ self-paced courses. If you prefer live training, we host weekly webinars with our travel suppliers, your Business Development Manager and your corporate support team.
- Our Fast-Track Program starts before your initial training and has more than 50 free and low-cost marketing ideas, coaching and tips.
- Want to increase your sales performance and gain buyer confidence? You can earn a variety of specialty certifications via our Learning Center.
- This private intranet is your virtual office, connecting you to networking opportunities with other Cruises Inc. vacation specialists nationwide. The advanced message board allows you to ask questions of other agents and share best practices. There, you will also learn about special promotions from our travel partners in real time.
Cruises Inc. has a dedicated corporate team that is with you every step of the way. You have full access to this team, who is available 6 days a week – morning, noon and night – to support the growth of your business. We believe our primary job is to support your success and offer the best support in the industry, hands down!
DEDICATED AGENT SUPPORT TEAM
Available 6 days a week with extended hours – available via phone, email or instant chat offering personal attention to you and supporting your success. It’s important to note that we do not sell travel direct to the public, that’s your job, so our only responsibility is helping you to succeed with your business.
FULL BACK OFFICE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
Available 6 days a week helping you service your customers after the sale. We verify bookings, handle documentation, invoicing, customer service and collect final payment collection – allowing you to concentrate on selling.
If you are interested in booking group travel, our groups concierge team will help you from start to finish organizing and completing your group bookings.
TECHNICAL SYSTEMS SUPPORT
We’re available 24/7 for emergency tech support issues.
You are provided with a dedicated business development manager (BDM) whose only responsibility is to help you grow your business and be successful. They’ll strategize with you and give you tips to get your phone to ring.
REGIONAL CONFERENCES & IMMERSIVE SUMMITS
As part of our commitment to continuing education, we provide training opportunities. These 2-3 day seminars are held multiple times throughout the year in various cities and provide both corporate and supplier training, and often times a cruise ship inspection.
AWARD-WINNING NATIONAL CONFERENCE
We have hosted our National Conference since 1995, on the travel industry’s best ships and resorts, showcasing some of the newest trends and insights, truly making this a remarkable experience. This is the perfect opportunity to meet with other agents, network with travel suppliers and most importantly have a lot of FUN.