Curb-Ease™ is truly a Canadian success story. Founded by President Garry Tynan, the company began operations in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia in 1996 and launched the franchise opportunity in the fall of 2005. Since that time we have expanded our franchises in British Columbia as well as launched operations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Atlantic Canada.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company, and we constantly strive to improve operating systems, marketing strategies, training conventions and overall communications with our franchise partners.
Unlike buying equipment where the purchase represents the conclusion of the transaction, investing in a Curb-Ease™Franchise represents the beginning of the relationship.
Striving for new goals? Want to start your own business? A Curb-Ease™ Franchise may be the right fit that allows you to become the master of your own destiny.
1. Track Record of Success. With over 20 years of curbing experience Curb-Ease™ has developed a method of doing business that works well and produces successful results.
2. Strong Brand. One of the biggest advantages of a Curb-Ease™ franchise is our brand on a regional or national basis that brings value in the eyes of customers you're trying to attract.
3. Training Programs. Curb-Ease™ hands-on training program is designed to bring you up to speed on the most successful methods to run your business.
4. Ongoing Operational Support. Curb-Ease™ staff members are dedicated to providing ongoing assistance to franchisees. You're not alone when you're building and running your business, and you can always call on experienced people for support.
5. Marketing Assistance. Curb-Ease™ marketing team provides you with proven tools and strategies for attracting and retaining customers.
6. Call Centre. Being part of the Curb-Ease™ team includes taking advantage of our National Call Centre. When calling businesses today, most consumers get an answering machine. Our professionally trained staff answers calls relieving franchisees of administrative hassles so they can focus on marketing, brand-building and getting the jobs done.
7. Risk Avoidance. Purchasing a Curb-Ease™ franchise will help you avoid much of the risk of starting a new business.
You want to start your own business - but you don't know where to start. Many people have have a great ideas, big visions - but nowhere to turn - then someone suggests owning a franchise!
Being part of the Curb-Ease™ team means that while you are committed to your success as an independent owner/operator -- you also take advantage of over 21 years experience in the industry.
With Curb-Ease™ you have access to on-going support and training. You are never alone! Our fully trained staff has years of experience in providing you and your customers with exceptional customer service.
When choosing to start a curbing company join a team that is behind you all the way! Curb-Ease™