Earn a SIX FIGURE INCOME with this multi-award winning full BFA member franchise
With annual net profits of £100,000+ being achieved right now, you can rest assured that the harder you work, the more substantial and fulfilling your income will be.
But what brings you to our page today? Is it just about the money, or are there other factors important to you? Do you want to:
- Breakout from your current place of employment?
- Be your own boss and be in control of your future?
- Relish a fresh start after retirement or redundancy?
- Work close to home, making it easier to see loved ones?
- Build up a valuable asset to sell or to raise your income after retirement?
You can have all of this and more when running your own Dream Doors franchise.
And you DON'T NEED any previous experience in the kitchen industry or practical skills.
What is Dream Doors and what do they do?
With over 80 showrooms across the country, and over 70,000 projects completed to date, Dream Doors is the UK's largest and most successful kitchen facelift retailer.
Average annual sales from a franchised showroom is now over £600,000. With our proven business model as well as your commitment and determination, you can achieve MORE THAN £1MILLION in yearly turnover, letting you earn a healthy six figure income.
Dream Doors has built a reputation for award-winning support, ethical trading and integrity. With 15 industry trophy-wins to date, we are:
- Full members of the British Franchise Association (BFA)
- Winners of the BFA's Best Franchisee Recruitment Award
- A former BFA Brand Builder of Year
- FOUR time finalists in the BFA’s Franchisor of the Year Awards
- Winners in the government-backed National Training Awards
- TEN time winners in the Franchise Marketing Awards
- Accredited by the independent monitoring scheme, Checkatrade
Why is there so much demand for Dream Doors?
A kitchen facelift is incredibly popular with our customers for 3 key reasons:
1. It saves money – typically half the price of an average kitchen
2. It saves time – it can be fitted in just a day or two
3. It saves upheaval – which means much less mess in the home
And with 80% of jobs bought by people in their 60s or older, Dream Doors has a core customer base that is growing all the time. This demographic is less affected by any economic uncertainty and has disposable income to spend on our services.
Remember, this is NOT a hands-on business
At Dream Doors, we help you find the perfect kitchen installation team who, typically, will work for you on a sub-contracted basis. That means you can focus on what you do best – meeting customers and running your business.
Helen Mahon, who owns the Norfolk franchise with husband, Philip, has just signed up for a third term of their franchise. Says Helen: “I'd never done anything like this before. Running a business, selling and working in the kitchen industry were all very new to me. Yes it was a steep learning curve, but it was also an exciting challenge. And it was definitely the right career move; I’d never felt so excited, enthusiastic or inspired by work before!”
Helen & Philip currently sell more than £800,000 a year from their Norwich-based showroom and show no signs of looking back.
Why the more you sell, the less you pay
Dream Doors only gets paid when you make a sale, through management services fees based on franchisees' turnover. These fees are reduced once annual targets are broken, so that the more you sell, the less you pay.
“Since joining Dream Doors I've never looked back. I'm in charge of my career and, at last, I'm able to balance my work and my life! I'd recommend a franchise to anyone else who wants to build something for the future.”
Craig Allen – Dream Doors Wealden.
Learn more about Dream Doors franchise opportunities by attending one of our Discovery Days (Enquire through the form below)
What you need to do next...
If you are motivated, resilient and comfortable in a managerial role – and you have liquid capital of at least £35,000 to kick start your new business – our team would love to hear from you today.