TURN YOUR PASSION FOR TRAVEL INTO YOUR NEW CAREER
With a low cost franchise that has no overhead and no inventory, the world is your oyster when you start a travel agency franchise with us. Pursue your dreams of running your own home based travel business AND seeing the world by helping others plan the vacations they’ve always dreamed about.
You’ll have the choice of brand you’d like to go to market with, Dream Vacations or CruiseOne. Either way, we help you gain the knowledge and experience necessary to run a travel franchise and craft unique vacations. You can give your customers seamless and unique experiences that they’ll remember for years to come.
We offer a home-based travel business that lets you work from anywhere.
The travel industry is one of the fastest growing industries providing a formula for long-term success. With a strong economy, people have more disposable income and want to spend it on vacation experiences. No inventory, no overhead, no geographic restrictions.
You can travel the world at significantly reduced rates
- One of the greatest perks of owning a travel franchise is that you will be offered free and significantly reduced travel. Known as FAMiliarization (FAM) trips, these are offered to you so that you can become more familiar with the experiences you sell.
- One of the greatest values as a home based travel agent is the expertise you offer your clients, and that expertise is acquired through experiencing the products firsthand!
The travel industry offers incredible opportunity
- The average time it takes to book a vacation is FIVE hours, not to mention the time to research. People don’t have the time and are relying on a travel franchise professional’s expert advice.
- Non-cruise sales have increased more than 30% year-over-year.
- 30% of millennials have used a travel agent in the last 12 months.
- On average, travel agents save clients $452.
- In 2018 over 27 million passengers will cruise – 70% of which were booked through a travel agent.
- 100 ships in the next 10 years are being built and will launch
- Baby Boomers love to travel and in the U.S., more than 10,000 people are retiring every day.
The vacation franchise industry is particularly attractive
- Franchising allows you to go into business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Don’t let franchising be an intimidating factor, the vast majority of our vacation franchise owners have no prior business ownership or travel industry experience.
- As part of an established brand, you gain credibility among consumers and have access to resources that would be hard to secure on your own.
- A franchise model provides a proven support system to set you up for success.