Take Control of Your Future!
Are you ready to take control of your future? Global CFOs, the franchising company for Dynamic Advisory Solutions (DAS), is looking for entrepreneurial-minded professionals interested in owning their own Dynamic Advisory Solutions office. Franchise owners will become part of our collaborative network of consulting firms, with the objective of launching and growing their own local office. We offer franchise owners the following benefits:
- Consultant-Friendly Marketing System: Although most financial consultants are comfortable with selling once they are in front of an interested party, nearly all dread direct prospecting (e.g. cold-calling). Our marketing system is designed to get you in front of qualified prospects without personally making cold-calls. We also teach you how to engage prospects and centers of influence in a productive manner.
- The DAS Financial Management Solution: DAS utilizes a proactive, team-based approach to providing businesses a comprehensive financial management solution. This results in a marketable business that meets a wide of business needs.
- Collaborative Business Model: DAS continuously strives to improve through collaboration with our branch offices, employees, customers, and vendors. We ensure all of our offices are properly launched and operated through our comprehensive training and support program. The DAS Branch Network encourages cooperation between offices through our fee sharing arrangements and the DAS Skills Database. We also welcome participation in the overall development and evolution of the DAS business model through the DAS Franchise Advisory Board.
What is Dynamic Advisory Solutions?
Dynamic Advisory Solutions (DAS) helps businesses account for financial performance, meet reporting requirements, and make good economic decisions. We supplement a business's existing accounting staff in order to meet the organization's finance and accounting requirements. We provide:
- CFO services: Budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis, financing, strategic planning, and acquisition/divestiture management
- Controller services: Financial statements preparation, management reporting, cash management, internal controls, cost control, financial staff management, tax and legal compliance, and accounting system implementation
- Turn-around consulting services: Turnaround and reorganization plans, bank negotiation, troubled company refinancing, and creditor management
Leave a Comment