Why Executive Care
What makes Executive Care unique is our devotion to client experience. We understand the need to provide high-quality compassionate home care. And more importantly, we provide peace of mind to our clients and their families.
Are there other companies that do what we do? Of course! However, there is always room for one brand that understands its clients better; one that is operationally sound and one that consistently performs better than everyone else. Executive Care is that brand!
For Executive Care and the special people that join us, providing people with peace of mind is more than a corporate mission statement; it is the sole reason for doing what we do.
The Executive Advantage
Becoming an Executive Care franchise owner has several significant advantages for you:
- Executive Care is more than just a Senior Care company. We are a full-service home health care company serving clients from infants to seniors.
- Executive Care provides medical and non-medical care. Plan of Care for all the clients is designed and monitored by a nurse.
- The Executive Care business model is built on multiple potential revenue streams inside your franchise territory.
- Executive Care offers large, protected territories of 500,000 residents with multi-territory opportunities available.
- Our robust technology platform covers all aspects of the Executive Care business. Franchisees will possess a key advantage in scheduling, telephony, billing, payroll, and client care portal. We provide billing and payroll support for all franchisees.
- Executive Care offers low start-up costs and an opportunity to make a difference in your community and build a successful, rewarding business.
- Semi-absent ownership model gives franchisees the choice to either be directly involved in the business operations and/or keep their current job and have someone else run the operations.
- Sales and marketing is not done by the owner, but by a dedicated employee whose job is to drive the business and add new accounts through relationship building and community involvement.
Take Care of your future helping others!
The Home Health Care/Senior Care industry is thriving! In fact, the senior population will grow to over 72 million by 2025 from 42 million today.
Why is this growth so significant?
Nearly 90% of seniors prefer health care in their own home. When compared to the costs associated with a retirement community, Home Health Care can be a very affordable option for many seniors. The client’s quality of life is also enhanced when dignity, privacy and freedom are factored into the treatment program.
Discover the Power of Helping Others.
Since Executive Care was founded in 2004, our mission is to provide compassionate quality Home Health Care services to our clients so that they can remain safe and independent in the comfort of their own home. We want every client to have a great experience with Executive Care. Every Executive Care owner knows about the importance of providing Executive quality care to their clients and providing strong customer service.
Our core philosophy is very simple: “When you take care of your caregivers and your clients, they will take care of you and your business.”