No Previous Art Experience is Necessary to Own an Exciting, Proven Business in the Booming Home Improvement Industry
Framed art is in every home and office. It is estimated to be a seven-billion dollar/year industry, yet it is estimated that only about 5% of the American public have done custom framing. Now you can look at that as a glass half full or half empty; we see it as a great opportunity! You see, we live in an image conscious society and if a picture is worth a thousand words, then the art on our walls has a lot to say about us – our lifestyle, where we have been and where we are going. Even in tough times when people are going out less and entertaining more at home, they want their home to look nice when friends and relatives come over. So, why haven’t more people done custom framing? It’s simply human nature! We enjoy doing things that are easy and fun, but avoid tasks that may be difficult and challenging.
This is a fragmented industry that uses an antiquated distribution system involving many layers of middlemen, each taking a profit and driving up the price. Fancy Art,*N.F.P. does business differently. We've developed concepts and innovations that are revolutionary. By streamlining the system and eliminating the waste, we have made it easy and fun for our customers to create a personal masterpiece at a reasonable price. It’s like “Build-a-Bear Workshop” for grown-ups. People love it and come back again and again.
An innovative franchise to own
Among our many innovations, we have a patented racking system that allows us to give our customers a greater selection than any of our competitors, and a proprietary computerized order management system that guides the customer effortlessly through the framing process and makes it easy for them to say yes. Typically, our customers save at least 20% to 50% over the competition's prices. As a franchise owner, you simply push a button to generate a work order, which is sent over the Internet to our regional facility (the hub) where it is produced and delivered back to your shop for a final fitting and delivery to the customer. There is no expensive equipment to buy or materials to order; your entire shop can be dedicated to sales and your time can be spent enjoying the fruits of your labor. Need more of a reason to purchase a Fancy Art,*N.F.P. franchise? Consider this:
A turnkey business system
You do not need any art experience to join us! If you are savvy in the "Art of Business", then we invite you to explore "The Business of Art & Framing". We will provide you with a turnkey, easy to run business. You can expect:
- Site selection assistance.
- Design, layout of equipment and full specification.
- Approved suppliers designated.
- Complete Grand Opening program.
- A one-week training program to instruct you in the operation of your new store including: Familiarization with Framing Terminology and Design Concepts; Point of Sale & Fancy Art Order Management System (FOMS) training; Complete inventory management procedures; Assistance in management and personnel hiring; Public relations, advertising, marketing programs and promotions.
- Complete operations manual with frequent updates.
- On-site and telephone consultation.
- Group purchasing programs.
- Ongoing visits from our field staff of supervisors.