Fibrenew USA, Ltd. is the franchisor, and the parent company is Fibrenew International, Ltd. Fibrenew franchisees operate a mobile service, which repairs, re-dyes, cleans and restores leathers, vinyls, velours, fabrics, and plastics.
The business franchisees will operate under the Franchise Agreement is a mobile service that repairs, cleans, re-dyes and restores leathers, vinyls, velours, and plastics under the franchisor’s trademarks, service marks, trade dress, color schemes and logos and using its distinctive programs, procedures, protocols, standards, manuals and other confidential business systems, practices and materials.
Fibrenew is a market leader in the restoration of leather, plastic and vinyl. We are a home-based, mobile franchise service that caters to the aviation, automotive, commercial, marine, medical and residential markets.
There is leather, plastic and vinyl everywhere that becomes damaged through normal wear and tear or accidents. Fibrenew technicians restore rips, fades, stains, cracks, scratches and holes on items in homes, vehicles, boats, planes and businesses.
Diversified Service Business
With so many potential revenue streams across multiple markets along with a high demand for our services, our company and franchisees have grown and thrived through every rise and fall of the economy since 1987. That really speaks to the fact that there is always a need for our services.
Growth & Stability
Over the past 28 years, we have built and refined a robust franchise business system. This includes the research and development of a proprietary product line, highly specialized techniques as well as rock-solid support, operations and marketing systems.
The strength of our business model, the quality of our products and services and our enthusiasm for what we do all contributes to the success of more than 230 Fibrenew franchises around the world.
By Following Our Franchise System, You Can:
- Launch your new business on the right foot, primes for success from the beginning
- Learn how to identify and attract new customers in multiple markets
- Diversify your business by consistently developing new skills with our training resources
- Learn how to develop repeat business
- Maintain a positive work/life balance so you can have more time for yourself and family
- Set and track business and personal goals and ultimately plan for business succession
- Take charge of your financial future