Whether you are thinking about opening your own Frozen Ropes, or would like to convert your existing business to our proven model:
It’s your business. We get it! We want to help you grow revenue and control expenses through improved program, operational and marketing strategies.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR LICENSING OPTIONS:
- Comprehensive review of your facilities strengths and weaknesses with specific revenue objectives
- Direct access to all sales collateral, event flyers, email templates and schedule of events
- Use of all instructional video library for your staff
- Program and Event management support
- Listing of your facility on www.frozenropes.com as a licensed partner
- Live training sessions for your staff scheduled throughout the year
- Monthly conference calls to discuss trends in the industry
- Full access to our social media and graphic design library
- Referral fees paid on all National Events
- Design and facility layout and recommendations
No monthly fees. You decide what level of support you need, and we discuss an annual fee that fits your budget and allows you to grow the value of your business.
There’s Never an Off-Season for Baseball and Softball!
We have become the most recognized name in baseball and softball instruction. With locations across the United States, Canada and Europe, Frozen Ropes has received national recognition for our instructional and business strategies that have been industry-tested since 1989. We are the only baseball and softball franchise company to have Major League teams and players as clients.
Sports Illustrated, USA Today, ESPN, Newsweek, The New York Times and The Washington Posthave featured Frozen Ropes in their publications. All-stars Mariano Rivera, Manny Ramirez and Mike Bordick have partnered with Frozen Ropes in our instructional programs.
Since 2000, Major league baseball has hired our National Director of Instruction, Tony Abbatine to learn more about the Frozen Ropes Visual Mechanics and Weighted Ball Throwing Program. In both 2006 and 2010 Frozen Ropes National Director, Tony Abbatine presented at both the American Baseball Coaches National Convention and the National Fast Pitch Coaches Convention, a true testament of the level of instruction being offered at the Frozen Ropes locations worldwide.