Justin Buzzi started Get Up and Go Kayaking in the summer of 2016 and has devoted more and more time to create a sustainable business model that could feed growth on the production side, as well as the consumer side of the business.
He saw a growing trend in the popularity of clear kayak tours and rentals and the apparent need for a professional service that could help customers who wanted to have a fun and exciting experience that has the capabilities of going viral in every market. The Get Up and Go Kayaking brand was established in order to bring consistency and professionalism to the marketplace. Justin has developed the sales processes, safety procedures, documentation, and the systems needed to effectively present the value proposition to potential customers.
In less than a year, the business was successful and generating positive cash flow and showed signs of needing to expand, including a growing waiting list. Justin started working the business full-time in 2017 and added systems and processes to fuel the expansion.
Why Get Up and Go
The following points are the individual aspects of Get Up and Go Kayaking, which demonstrate a strong potential for duplication of the Get Up and Go Kayaking business model through franchising:
1. High Profit Margins
2. Lots Of Exposure
3. 16,000+ Facebook Followers And 7,000+ Instagram Followers
4. 20,000+ Monthly Website Users
5. Over 200 Already Accrued 5-Star Reviews
6. A Fun, Memorable Experience For Guests
7. A Great Way To Gain Customer Generated Marketables
8. Inexpensive Operating Costs
9. Great Connections Between Get Up And Go Kayaking And Viral Sites
10. Minimal Advertising Costs Because The Kayaks Sell Themselves
Becoming a franchise owner will take some initial investment up front. The following is a chart that showcases the initial investment needed to open your own Get Up and Go Kayaking, including costs on the low and high ends.