- By 2030, one in five Americans will be a "senior citizen." From 2010 through 2030, those aged 65-84 will increase by 80 percent, and those 85+ older will increase by 48 percent to seven million.
- Health care support occupations, such as home health care aides and nursing aides, accounted for 36 percent of the healthcare industry.
- Home health care companies in the US generate about $40 billion in revenue annually.
- Home services are delivered to 7.5+ million people, and of those receiving care, more than 68 percent are over age 65, and 62 percent are women.
- The number of clients paying privately for in-home care services surpassed Medicare spending in 2010.
- A survey by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) indicates that 84 percent of Americans want to stay in their present homes as they age.
- The US Department of Labor estimates that health care will generate 3 million new wage and salary jobs over the next ten years - more than any other industry - and that employment in the home health industry will increase by 55+ percent by 2016. For entrepreneurs looking for a growth business that only promises to follow an upward trend over the next several decades, senior home health care is a sure bet.
UNIT FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Our unit franchise opportunity allows you to operate a franchise within a certain geography with a zip code sequence that will have at least 20,000 seniors 65 years of age and older. It allows for quick entry in the senior care market with very low overhead by starting with Assisted Living Placement services. You will work with Assisted Living Communities in your area and referral sources to effectively place seniors in the appropriate facility that can take care of their needs. You are paid by the care facility upon the placement of a senior.
This franchise model also provides companion care and personal care through trained caregivers in the comfort of the senior's home. This is a low start-up cost franchise in a growing segment of the senior care market. You will have a staff of caregivers that can provide care for a few hours or 24/7 to seniors who want to stay in their homes. This is a very rewarding and satisfying business as you are providing a tremendous service to our growing senior population that want to stay at home for as long as possible.
MULTI-UNIT FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Our multi-unit franchise opportunity allows you to expand beyond a single location to encompass a larger area. A multi-unit territory could be 2 or more franchises with contiguous zip codes to allow you to control the market. Your role will be focused largely on managing these multi-locations with a team of operators that we will assist in training. There is a franchise fee discount for a multi-unit purchase.
MASTER FRANCHISE TERRITORIES
Master Franchise territories are also available for qualified individuals in select markets but these sell out quickly!
SOFTWARE TO HELP YOU RUN YOUR BUSINESS
As a franchise partner with Golden Heart Senior Care you will have access to our custom state-of-the-art Franchise Portal. Our Franchise Portal was designed with you in mind to assist you in the management of your business. You can access the Portal from any computer or tablet device and gain access to many helpful tools including:
- Create and Track your Marketing Plan
- Monitor your Revenue Statistics
- Access all our Operations Manuals
- Ability to Download all our Operating Forms
- View Training Videos
- Order Custom Marketing Materials
- Access to all our National Suppliers
- Understand State Licensing Information
- Communicate with other Franchisees
- Quickly Access Help and Resources When Needed
- Keep up-to-date with News and Information
USE OF OUR VIRTUAL OFFICE SOFTWARE
One of the key benefits of a Golden Heart Senior Care franchise is access and use of our Virtual Office Software solution. With our software, you can work from anywhere using a laptop computer or tablet device with an internet connection. Our system is a key tool in operating your business efficiently with ease of use and the capability to handle all the functions necessary including:
- Client Management
- Caregiver Management
- Caregiver Training Tracking
- Office Scheduling
- Referral Source Management
- Easy Report Generation
- And so much more
To effectively compete in any industry you need a solid web presence. As a franchise partner with Golden Heart Senior Care we are going to help you get that web presence by providing you with a full featured website as part of your franchise package.
Don't worry, you don't have to be a programmer to know how to use it. Take a look at a few of the features:
- Full featured website with a local flavor for your market
- Built-in SEO tools to help you get your site noticed
- Ability to change the content on your site any time you want
- Social media integration with blogging capability
- Training videos to show you how to use and modify your website
- Interconnected sites to all other franchise locations to help with Search Engine visibility
- Easy to use interface - no programming or coding required
- Mobile-ready site that auto-formats for any tablet or smartphone
- And so much more...
GOLDEN HEART SENIOR CARE AWARDS
Golden Heart Senior Care has worked hard to build a system that works and as a result has received several awards confirming that Golden Heart Senior Care is the leading provider in the field of non-medical senior care.
For additional information please complete the request form and someone will contact you.